This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3855 days 15 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
You're not a threat. You're never ever here. I used pov to put you up because you're the biggest inactive floater and you're super annoying. If you think anything else, you're delusional
3855 days 14 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
Your killing me right now IM laughing my ass off in real life. Ok here's the thing. You haven't won anything. You are barely ever on. You have NO and absolutely NO alliances so your going home! Your lucky to of made it this far!
3855 days 5 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
You're by far the worst player I've ever seen. You're sad. No alliances, no comp wins. Never shows. Only reason you're still here is because there were bigger targets and you were just next on the list of pathetic in actives to exterminate. You suck and will be out
3854 days 18 hours ago
BigGunn07
The way yall get upset makes me giggle. Chill out, its just a game. Im just fucking around and ive gotten in your heads. My work is complete

open group

Daniel's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!