This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bedroom #1

Topic » Bedroom #1

3865 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Oh really? So I go, and I threaten people, and I post blogs on how much I hate someone, and I say to kick them out of a frat. And I never said it was rigging. HE. DID. NOT. RIG. ANYTHING. HE RIGGED NOTHING. He made a decision based on what the majority of his group wanted. Game over.

Why is this still happening?? The comp is over. Alyssa won. Kaitlin is gone. Natalie is back. It's done!
3865 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Dan, I'm sorry. But please go away. This is between us.
3865 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I NEVER POSTED A HATE BLOG ON YOU. And you're basically saying that rigging is okay ????
You broke frat rules thats why you should be kicked out. I would have won the comp if it wasn't due to rule changes in the comp.
3865 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
1. I meant to say forum. I apologize. Incorrect word choice.
2. OH MY GOD!!! This is not rigging. He changed something based on what the majority of the people in his game wanted. He did not rig anything. Rigging is when he sets things up so 1 person could win. He tweaked the competition. He did not rig it.
3. What frat rules did I break.
4. You THINK you would have won. We will never know
3865 days 4 hours ago
PaulParmar
*pops up on TV from Jury House*
lol stop fighting you two
btw Trey never wanted you out so girl bye
3865 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
1. Alright forum I wanted to let the frat who you really were
2. You're the only one that said yes & now you're lying about that ?
3. You're never supposed to cause drama or BETRAY another frat-mate
4. I would have won I buzzed in before you almost EVERY time & I knew the answers. Are you disappointed that you lost a comp for once ?
3865 days 4 hours ago
pianoman1268
Sorry I just wanted to back up that I didn't rig anything
Continue
I'm going to bed
3865 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
We can continue this tomorrow
3865 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
*Walks out*
3865 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
KK. Numbers are boring me. Anyways. So it happened get over it. No one betrayed you. You lost your shit. Literally go look at the footage. You buzzed in before me ALMOST every time. Key word= almost. Plus, Kaitlin started getting it fast. She could've won. You never know. Also, I don't need to win everything. Of course I would love to! But it's not a physical need.
3859 days 7 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
*Walks in and changes in to cute bikini*
*Walks out*

open group

Daniel's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!