This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3

Topic » Week 3

3224 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Hi houseguests! At work atm and am having a very busy week working two jobs. I have received many of your lists but will not have the chance to talley the results until thursday or maybe even friday. Hang tight please :)
3218 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
ok so im too lazy to calculate points tbh... :s

i can tell just by looking at the lists that #eric is the new hoh!!!!! grats eric :)
he was pretty much almost everyone's #1 :p

#eric please decide on your two nominees and mail me them by tomorrow at 9 pm est but the sooner the better!

also #vintagepoop was removed from the game due to 1. lack of activity 2. he left the frat lol
3218 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats!
3218 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
OH AND PS #NICK NJKODA IS BACK IN THE GAME!
3217 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
for this pov/week 4 hoh competition you will GO FISHING!
play the below game and screen shot your highest score :) you may only send me ONE screen shot

http://www.tengaged.com/play/fishy

EVERYONE can play! whoever wins this competition has the POV for this week and will be the HOH for week 4 :o

since i've been slow on catching up/updating this comp is not due until FRIDAY, JULY 17TH @ 5 PM EST!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A SCORE YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING. IM GIVING EVERYONE 3 DAYS TO COMPLETE <3
3217 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
NOMS ARE #NICK & #SAMSONITE :o
3217 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
reminder to MAIL your screenshot to me, do NOT post here

open group

Sophrosyne Gift Game S:1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!