This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #1

Topic » Runway #1

3433 days 16 hours ago
lassidoggy
Welcome, ladies.
Jessica Phoenix
Dolly Marie Wood
Frenchiie
Deletta Black
You four are all safe. Please leave my runway.

The eight of you represent the best and the worst of the night.

Shady Momma Mastro- Your look was controversial according to Anna Rexia. However, I liked it. You were Microsoft Painted to the GODS. You're safe.

Claudia Peaks- You were serving us Christine Brecht meets Kindergarten Teacher, and I was living. You're safe.

Tatiana Americana- You didn't come up with a look. I'm sorry my queen, but you're up for elimination.

Fifi Vixez- I'm not liking it. The makeup was off, and I'm not wearing 2012 Victoria Secret lingerie to a Christmas party. Step it up. You're safe.

Cinna Bon Bon- You had me GAGGED. I love the African print, the fashion pose, and that Kelly Club bracelet is couture. Condragulations, you are the WINNER of tonight's challenge. You've also won a replica of Shangela's X-Mas earrings!

Big Mama- Your Christmas Couture was serving me "Ho Ho Oh hell yeah gurl!" You're safe.

Anna Rexia- Your outfit was okay, but your attitude tonight was unacceptable. I am the host. You don't create confessional forums and you don't accuse another queen of being racist. You're in the bottom two.

Tayvie Noon, you're lucky that Anna had a bad attitude. If she didn't, you would've been lipsyncing. You have to bring it. You're safe.

Anna Rexia and Tatiana Americana, the time has come for you two to lipsync for your lives. Good luck, and don't fuck it up.
3433 days 16 hours ago
lassidoggy
The lipsync will be due December 26th at 8:00 PST.

3433 days 16 hours ago
mastropola
*Smirks*

Thank you, Mother Lassille.

I don't know what I did to be attacked, however, I held my head high and stood true to myself. I didn't come here to fight with other queens
3433 days 16 hours ago
Absol
I plan to be the Jade Jolie of this season.
3433 days 15 hours ago
rory17
*sigh* Before I show you my bottom 2, I would like to apologize for my actions the past couple of days.  I know I am wrong and I do deserve to be in this position. I would also like to apologize Shady Momma for accusing her of being racist. This week has proved that making remarks on others can land you in bad spots.

Here is my look-based on the song:
http://www.smiffys.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/28010.jpg

GOOD LUCK TATIANNA!
3433 days 15 hours ago
QueenDoe
Thank you for the safety.

Good luck Tatiana & Anna
3433 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
That was a great critique I know exactly what I have to do to improve for next week!
3433 days 14 hours ago
panda6785
oh shit lol I forgot to send!
3433 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Fuck u mastro you are racist
3433 days 14 hours ago
panda6785
I am sorry Miss Rupaul for my absence in the head for the past few days. I am back and ready to be a fierce badass!

All I Want For Christmas is RUUUUUUUU:
http://i.imgur.com/C0aDmY0.png

Good Luck Anna! I mean no shade, but babe, I haven't been able to prove myself yet. Anna has proven herself to be a little bit of a bitch! No shade, no shade. Just gonna point that out... Regardless, good luck and may the best woman stay!
3433 days 13 hours ago
rory17
I should get some credit for doing the challenge. Yes, Tatiana we haven't gotten to see you in challenges, but there is nothing for you to get judged off of this week. Your basically saying that if I drew a drawing better than Picasso and you had a blank sheet of paper, you win if we were in an art contest. You have no outfit to get judged off of, so basically its outfit vs. the air. I'm probably going to get called out for this, but I think i should be safe for the week. Please take this into consideration LASSI :)
3433 days 13 hours ago
rory17
As you can tell, I want to be here. I don't want to leave with our relationship badly crushed. If I stay, I promise....no trouble. I see Tatiana point of being here though. I have been a real bitch these past 48 hours. As long as I stay, no trouble...I promise
3433 days 12 hours ago
Arulia
Goodluck y'all and thank you Lassie for the safety.
3433 days 3 hours ago
Absol
also glad i know that i can take 5 seconds on my look and still win a challenge
3433 days ago
lassidoggy
LADIES. I have made my decision.

Tatiana Americana...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Shantay, you stay. Anna Rexia, shantay, you ALSO stay. In the spirit of Christmas, I've decided to give you two another chance. Don't waste this opportunity.
3433 days ago
rory17
:O

open group

Lassi's DRAG RACE (SEASON 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!