This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #2

Topic » Runway #2

3427 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Welcome, ladies. Tonight, you presented your movie plots, and you walked the runway in your character's outfit. First off, Tayvie Noon has chosen through her actions and her attitude to quit the competition. I wish I could say that I would miss her. However, an elimination will still happen.

Shady Momma Mastro
Dolly Marie Wood
Claudia Parks
Fifi Vixez

You four are safe. Please leave the runway.

The rest of you are the best and the worst of the evening.

Cinna Bon Bon- I can see how it represents your plot. Tonight, you did well by staying in character, but you were eclipsed by the others. You're safe.

Big Mama- Your outfit had the potential to win. You served Goth Gawdess.  Unfortunately, you were brought down by your terrible... TERRIBLE plot. You're safe.

Tatianna Americana- Although the plot was a bit weak, I'm proud of you. Last week, you almost went home, and I'm happy that you used your second chance wisely. I want you to keep up the good work. You're safe.

Jessica Phoenix- Your Hunger Games parody was a bit lazy, however you served me Butch Bitch, and I was hungry. The award for Best Actress goes to you. Condragulations, you are the winner of this challenge!

Frenchiie and Deletta Black- Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm disappointed in you two.

Anna Rexia- Your plot was something I could find on ABC Family. Bullied girl commits suicide? That's been used a BILLION times. Your outfit was so pedestrian, it hurt. My girls will NOT walk out in jeans, Vans and a hoodie. This is not the School for Girls.

Tonight, since it is my show, I will be breaking the rules.

There will be NO lipsync. I know who will be leaving tonight.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Frenchiie..... Please leave the stage.... And join the girls. You're safe, but I expect you to step your game up from now on.

Anna Rexia,
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Please leave the stage for good. You've had two poor performances in a row. Sashay away.
3427 days 9 hours ago
QueenDoe
Thank you for safety... Bye Anna <3
3427 days 9 hours ago
rory17
O_O I HAD BOOTS ON.... AND THE BULLYING THING WASNT MY IDEA....I WROTE THE DETAILS....That's unfair
3427 days 9 hours ago
Absol
Oh my LORD.
3427 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Anna, you even took credit for the plot.
3427 days 9 hours ago
rory17
YEAH FOR WRITING AND EDITING IT....not coming up with it
3427 days 8 hours ago
mastropola
*Gasps at the decision*
3427 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
Anna, who came up with the idea?
3427 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Big mama... I can send you proof
3427 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
At least Big Mama turned out a good look. You were too pedestrian.
3427 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Besides....how am I supposed to look? The location was at a school....
3427 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Lassi's ignoring me now....great. Summary of what has happened in the past two days if anyone is lost: The challenge starts. I message Big Mama and Claudia Peaks and tell them we are challenge partners. Big Mama comes up with the idea of a bullying movie. I told Big and Claudia that I'll write the plot and they do the edits. I send a rotting down of ideas of what will happen. I sent them to the two other and they didn't respond. I had then mentioned outfits and THEN Big Mama responds about the outfits. Claudia sat back and read the messages. I EVEN TOLD THEM WHAT TO WEAR!! I had my outfits and they had theirs. They were safe and I am auto-slim. I did all the work, but one itty bitty idea by a teammate crashed me. You guys may think "Wow, Anna's mad again." but trust me...if you were in this position, you would be pissed off too.
3427 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Jotting and auto-elim....auto correct :/
3427 days 8 hours ago
panda6785
Bye Anna :(

BTW: Literally school time is the most tired plot ever.

BTW about the BTW:  Suicide is still sad and I am never, ever in support of it. No one should ever have to feel like they need to take their own life.
3427 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
lmfao you didnt tell me what to wear you moron
3427 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Well for Claudia I did

open group

Lassi's DRAG RACE (SEASON 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!