This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Madagascar Applications

Topic » Survivor: Madagascar..

3834 days 13 hours ago
CalmestMocha835
Username: CalmestMocha835
Color Level: Yellow
Favorite Survivor Player: Lisa Whelchel
Favorite Survivor Season: Phillipines
Why You Will Win?: I'm charming, smart, and I'm sneaky. I can take a person out in a heartbeat, just like I can make an alliance. I know Survivor. I know what kind of gameplay you should play. You learn to play a game once you've won 3 Fasting game. I'm not a quitter, I'm very competitive.
Previous group game experience: I've never experienced a group, but I have joined a couple.
Extra info: I can make an alliance in a heartbeat, and every alliance I've made, got to the end. I can be a hero, then be a villain. You play to play the game right, not just make friends and promise to get them all to the end. Somebody gets blindsided in an alliance with me as the leader.
3830 days 12 hours ago
willtatum
Username: willtatum
Color Level: orange
Favorite Survivor Player: Courtney (China, Heroes Vs Villans) or Parvarti (Cook Islands, Micronesia, Heroes vs Villans)
Favorite Survivor Season: Heroes vs Villans. It brings the greatest players together of all time, so i think it is the greatest season.
Why you will win?: I have a strategic mind and I am pretty good at challenges!
Previous group game experience: CK's Survivor Thailand (7th Place)
Extra info: Please pick me tribe buddy!
3816 days 7 hours ago
flippo135
Username:flippo135
Color Level:white
Favorite Survivor Player:Rob c
Favorite Survivor Season:BVW
Why you will win?:Because i have determination
Previous group game experience:Lots
Extra info:HERO!

open group

Snoofle's Survivor: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!