This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Balgair

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Balgair

3457 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Steve (2Beastly): Did you need immunity?
Trish (Snake): Does it matter that you're the last person from your original tribe?
AJ (ajlikes17): Will this vote be unified like the last one?
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): Are you worried about sheep idols coming out on their last possible day?
Scott (byp123): As the game comes to a close, what are people mostly worried about?
3457 days 5 hours ago
2Beastly
Immunity is always nice to know you are 100% safe.
3457 days 5 hours ago
byp123
Scott (byp123): As the game comes to a close, what are people mostly worried about?
Obviously being voted out. It would suck to be voted out this close to the end of the game when we've all worked so hard to get here.
3457 days 5 hours ago
ajlikes17
AJ (ajlikes17): Will this vote be unified like the last one?

I doubt it... Everyone in here is in a postition to win, so people have different agendas
3457 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): Are you worried about sheep idols coming out on their last possible day?

Honestly, I'm not worried about them. Because the person going home, I think they know the tide is impossible to turn unless they have a significant amount of idols. So I think we'll see a straightforward vote tonight.
3457 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
I have all 5 votes.
3457 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3457 days 5 hours ago
byp123
Me when I didn't vote ._.
3457 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
That was quick!
3457 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3457 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3457 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3457 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Bye me thanks to broken sheep idols being valid at the final 5 ^_^

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!