This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Bedroom

Topic » Main Bedroom

1331 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
1326 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
The main bedroom looks like the real, beautiful bed chambers of Queen Elizabeth herself. It is decorated with furs, gold-plated chairs, and walls upon walls of shoes!

It's not just the master bedroom that has queen-sized beds. Bunk up with another housemate, or claim one of the few full-sized singles.

https://imgur.com/lrJOfhL
1326 days 1 hour ago
Christian37
*Claims a single bed*
1326 days 1 hour ago
sportsgeek12
*Claims a single bed*
1326 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
*claims a pillow and the floor*
1326 days ago
FireX
*Claims a single bed*
1326 days ago
Yandereboy12
*walks in and claims single bed next to X and takes out dildo and lays it on the bed*
1326 days ago
FireX
omg yay bedroom buddies
1326 days ago
Yandereboy12
Don't mind the dildo and hay great to be back
1326 days ago
adamslater19
*Claims the last single bed*
1326 days ago
adamslater19
*Megan starts unpacking revealing a lot of shorts,Sports bra's, Bikini's, Glam dresses and some comfy clothes*
1326 days ago
Yandereboy12
*walks in and unpacks*
1326 days ago
adamslater19
Megan : Yandere i feel awkward around one person in this cast and i know for a fact when the game starts, Me and her will end up fighting
1326 days ago
Yandereboy12
Yandere: is it scott- i mean who
1326 days ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Whispers* Chanelle, Like i came into season 5 as a guest and confronted her about all her crying and childish behaviour
1326 days ago
Yandereboy12
Yandere: Maybe you can reconnect with her like you did Aimee and Daphne in Bad Blood

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!