This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1/2 (Outwit & Outlast)

Topic » Tribal Council #1/2 (Outwit..

3706 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Sixth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Britney (Bb12britney)

That's 2 votes Weber,1 vote Nathan,1 vote Matthew,1 vote Liam,and 1 vote Britney.2 votes left.
3706 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Seventh Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Matthew

That's 2 votes Weber,2 votes Matthew,1 vote Nathan,1 vote Liam,and 1 vote Britney.1 vote left.
3706 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Eighth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
And Second person voted out of Survivor-Alaska
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Weber!That's 3 and that's enough.

Weber,your tribe has spoken.Please bring me your torch.

*Snuffs Torch*

Weber,you will have a chance to re-enter this game,as soon as 5 more people join you on Felug Island.But for now,goodnight.

OUTLAST-You did poorly in the challenge.And your votes were so scattered,you need to TALK about your votes next time.Oh,and STEP UP YOUR GAME NOW,or you will be here again for Friday's Tribal Council.Congratulations to the remaining members of the game,you form our Top 22!
3706 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
There were some self votes for the Outlast Tribe!The following recieved self votes:

Bb12britney
Weber
Matthew

Weber,it was a penalty vote that sent you packing.
3706 days 11 hours ago
Audren
lol my thoughts too wang ;)

looks like the outlast aren't lasting too well :P
3706 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
@Kickass93

I don't understand why you read the votes early if you didn't even have all of them.

Like you said the deadline for votes was 2 PM EST tomorrow, and yet you went ahead and read them, giving people self-votes before the deadline was up.
3706 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
I read the votes for Outwit because 5 people voted for Brendan,already eliminating him from the game.

I read the votes for Outlast because people were mailing me and Weber had 2 votes which,out of all the votes I had gotten,was the most.Plus I don't want people to think it's an inactive game.

In my opinion,if you sign up for something,6 hours 30 minutes is enough time.

But at the next Tribals I'll wait.
3705 days 23 hours ago
cancanpiano
OUTWIT-You would have been safe if not for that twist.How does that make you feel?

Annoyed LOL. It also makes me feel excited for a twist-filled season!

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!