This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Sangilack)

3682 days 7 hours ago
KickAss93
Nathan-You used your Idol at Tribal Council #14,and it may just have been what kept you in to the Top 12.Unless you have another Idol,do you expect to make it to the Top 10,especially after getting 8 votes last night?
3682 days 7 hours ago
Nt888
Nathan: to tell the truth I am terrified but am trying to stay positive
3682 days 6 hours ago
sosyomomma
Andrew,Nathan,Liam-How safe so you feel in your groups on a scale of 1-10? like 5 idk lololol, as seen last tribal anything and everything will happen
3682 days 2 hours ago
pompzi
Jake- it's great to have immunity but thats only good for tonight!
3681 days 22 hours ago
KickAss93
Jake-Now that you have won the Golden Immunity,are you afraid there is a huge target on your back?
3681 days 21 hours ago
pompzi
Jake- i don't know how to feel about it, this is my first immunity win so i don't feel like there should be a big target on my back because there are lots of other massive threats but they may perceive it differently
3681 days 21 hours ago
KickAss93
LESS THAN 4 HOURS UNTIL VOTING CLOSES!
3681 days 18 hours ago
Audren
Lol dude how did I get immunity that's awesome. I'm hungover as shit and like that is just so awesome
3681 days 17 hours ago
KickAss93
CHECK IN FOR TRIBAL COUNCIL BEGINS NOW!

I will begin the vote reading at 12:05 EST
3681 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
I'm here :)
3681 days 17 hours ago
Nt888
Here
3681 days 17 hours ago
Nt888
Sooo nervous
3681 days 17 hours ago
sosyomomma
Here
3681 days 17 hours ago
KickAss93
First off...GROUP 1 VOTES.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it,now would be the time.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*No one stands*

Person with most votes will become the 2nd jury member and 13th person voted out!
3681 days 17 hours ago
sosyomomma
Ok

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!