This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #17 (Sangilack)

3659 days 6 hours ago
KickAss93
So,all of you know that one of you will have your torch snuffed.

But did you know that you must vote for TWO people tonight?

Correct.If you already voted,re-vote.

You are all voting 2 PEOPLE that you want voted out of this game.Of course,only 1 will be voted off,but...if you get just a few votes,should you be worried that you will be voted off right before the finale?

QUESTIONS

Audren-You have won Immunity AGAIN,barely beating Andrew.How does it feel?Does it worry you that you may be voted off in 6th place?

Andrew-You came SO CLOSE to winning that challenge!Will people see you as a threat for this?

Liam & Marshal-You were eliminated from the challenge.Does this make you think Ethan,and possibly others,could be gunning for you?

Nathan-Do you think the target is off your back yet?

Ethan-You barely got any votes.Do you feel safe?Too safe?

Jake-You've had a long Immunity run,why should you NOT be voted off?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 6:00 PM EST TUESDAY!

You may not vote for Audren.

If you want to use a voting superpower,message me.

If you want to use a Hidden Immunity Idol,message me.

REMEMBER TO SEND 2 VOTES!!!
3659 days 5 hours ago
Nt888
Nathan: no not one bit I hope people dont think I am as big of a threat as others but I think if anything the target shrunk
3659 days 5 hours ago
Audren
Audren-You have won Immunity AGAIN,barely beating Andrew.How does it feel?Does it worry you that you may be voted off in 6th place?
Possibly, we will have to see. Of course that's if y'all can get this immunity away from me(;
3659 days 5 hours ago
flatl99
You were eliminated from the challenge.Does this make you think Ethan,and possibly others,could be gunning for you?

No, i dont think so, i trust Ethan, and he made a strategic move, congrats to him
3659 days 1 hour ago
pompzi
Jake-You've had a long Immunity run,why should you NOT be voted off?
Because the immunity ive won were based on luck this was based on actually skill
3659 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
You came SO CLOSE to winning that challenge!Will people see you as a threat for this? I actually think its complete bullshit im not immune tonight, you should of had the poll closed and if it was closed when it was suppose to id be safe.
3658 days 21 hours ago
Audren
You think? I had stopped asking people even before the poll was closed
3658 days 20 hours ago
Audren
Like before it hit 24 hours I had stopped
3658 days 20 hours ago
sosyomomma
I do , im well aware people voted after words and i think its unfair that it wasnt closed when it was suppose ot be, its not fair for me, or for you to have a potentially tainted victory, its not your fault Audren you had no control. But it should be corrected.
3658 days 15 hours ago
lakeyja900
Liam & Marshal-You were eliminated from the challenge.Does this make you think Ethan,and possibly others,could be gunning for you?

I think I'm doing fairly well for my first survivor group game, but I'm beginning to wonder how long I can keep floating? I had a game-plan at the start of this game but I didn't go through with it, and now it's probably going to bite me in the butt soon... I am slightly worried, but I don't think that anyone considers me the biggest threat.
3658 days 15 hours ago
lakeyja900
and guys, don't argue about the poll, it's over. If you get evicted tonight Andrew then I guess you can argue with Kick, but I personally don't see you being evicted.

MY EVICTION PREDICTIONS:

7th place: Ethan.
6th place: Marshal.
3658 days 13 hours ago
MrEthan123
Thanks Lakey<3
3658 days 12 hours ago
KickAss93
All the votes are in.I will go tally them.
3658 days 12 hours ago
KickAss93
---VOTE READING CHECK IN!!!---
3658 days 12 hours ago
MrEthan123
*Gasp* Here
3658 days 12 hours ago
KickAss93
So,does anyone want to know the twist???
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Well,why do you think I had people send in 2 votes?

Because 2 PEOPLE will be voted off tonight!

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!