This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22 (FINAL Tribal Council)

Topic » Tribal Council #22 (FINAL..

3626 days 1 hour ago
KickAss93
Come on in,Final 3.Hand me your torches,and I will hand you $10,000 each.This is the MINIMUM amount of money you will recieve.If you get the second most Jury votes,you will get $100,000.And of course...the prize for getting (at the LEAST) a 4-3-3 Jury vote in your favor...you will get a check worth $1,000,000!

We now bring in the members of our Jury for the final time...Dan,Tristan,Carter,Ismail,Semaj,Sam,Marshal,Audren,Andrew....and Jake,voted out at the last Tribal Council.

So you,the Final 3,will start with your opening statements.Talk about anything that could sway even a single Juror's vote closer to you.Then,the Jury owns you.The jury may do whatever they want.The Jury has 5 DAYS to cast their votes.HOWEVER,Dan and Sam are banned/inactive,so I may reach out to previously eliminated players to cast a vote for a winner.

BEGIN!
3625 days 23 hours ago
Nt888
Hey you guys I think I deserve to get the title of sole survivor because I managed to Outwitall of you enginnering ALL of your vote offs I outplayed you guys stratergy wise (I didnt do well in challenges which means I was vulnerable more often) and I most definetly outlasted you every single time I was at tribal council I knew exactly who was going out and every single time I was the one who decided who it was I know that some of you are bitter but can you please put that behind you and vote on who played the better game which was me I had to scramble alot during the merge and was on the bottom several votes now I know what you are thinking "without idols I would be nowhere" that is true but I used idols to my advantage and played two idols and had one played on me (I told him to do that) I managed to guide my alliance of five to the final 6 which is pretty good I have been loyal to those who were loyal to me I look forward to answer your questions thanks
3625 days 21 hours ago
semaj
(Waiting for rest of speeches)
3625 days 21 hours ago
KickAss93
(Me too)

It will probably be in the morning,because I posted this at like 6:30 EST
3625 days 21 hours ago
Nt888
Haha you can just vote for me! ;p
3625 days 20 hours ago
flatl99
hello everyone, i just want to start off by saying, you all made this a great game, and i am very happy to be sitting in the top 3. You were all competitors. Now for the reason i should win, I managed my way into both of the major alliances. I then thought which alliance would benefit me and my game. I chose the alliance of Jake, Audren, Nathan, Ethan because i had grown closer to them. I gained the trust of the other alliance and organized all of the major idol plays other than the one that saw audren go home. I apoligize to my other alliance, i just did what i thought would help my game. I took out all of the big competitors until it was me and my alliance. I was able to win a couple immunity challenges to go along with my strategy. In my opinion i deserve this win. I outwit, outplayed and OUTLASTED
3625 days 20 hours ago
Nt888
(Well put) cmon Ethan hurry up I want to answer some questions!
3625 days 20 hours ago
flatl99
and just to clear up what nathan said, I was the one who organized two of the three idol plays
3625 days 20 hours ago
Nt888
You did not organize the one were I played my idol You and Audren told me they were gunning for me and I decided to play my idol after failing to convince Ismail to flip
3625 days 20 hours ago
sosyomomma
voted Ethan k tks
3625 days 20 hours ago
Nt888
Lol we got a bitter jury
3625 days 15 hours ago
pompzi
typical ethan does nothing all game and still isn't doing anything #goatsgettingslaughtered
3625 days 9 hours ago
flatl99
hahaha so funny
3625 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
well, nathan you lied in you opening statement then, you said you told me to play my idol on you, which totally did not happen. I was the one who decided to
3625 days 8 hours ago
Nt888
I asked you to play it on me bro
3625 days 8 hours ago
Nt888
Lol Jake

Look below in images for proof that I asked Liam to play his idol on me

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!