This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

India -- Cast Reveal

Topic » India -- Cast Reveal

3355 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Here I am ^.^. GL everyone!
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Only 2 spots left.....and here is where things get tricky.

In the application forum it was stated that no Generation 1 players were allowed to play in this season.

Well there were a total of 22 applicants, and only 16 of those people were completely new to the series.

However, two of those people have been offline to a point where if the game started right now, they'd be medically evacuated (this is in the rules / regulations i will post in just a moment)

And since that would be the worst way possible to the start of Generation 2, I have had to make an executive decision, and "forgive" that rule for the remaining two players
3355 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
:O
3355 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
So out of fairness, the two people who I've had to give somewhat of an "exception to that rule" to, only got to play once in Generation 1, and they were both very early departures in their respective season
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
(Also i never planned to do this. I was going to let the two completely new people play instead, but then i realized about the med evac rule I have, and that then this season would go from 16 to 14 people, which is the shittiest way imaginable to start of this fresh new generation)
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Castaway #15
-----
Everyone please welcome.....

MAX C. (maxcrosby2419)

[Max played in Canada in Generation 1, which was season 6. He was voted out very early]
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
So with that, we are down to our last castaway
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Castaway #16
-----
Everyone please welcome.....

BUBBA G. (Duffybutt11)

[Bubba also played in Canada in Generation 1. He was medically evacuated in that season a day before Max was voted out]
3355 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
DUN DUN DUN
3355 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Welcome back Max and Bubba :)
3355 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats max and bubba!
3355 days 14 hours ago
ajx2x
Congrats to all who made it in!! We are the first official cast of Generation 2! :)
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Just so everyone can see, these were the two that were going to get in this season instead of them until their recent inactivity (also yes the rule is 3 days, and Craeola will hit that in a couple hours)

http://www.tengaged.com/user/Craeola
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jakester0306
3355 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Now with all of you revealed....

allow me to officially welcome you to NJ'S SURVIVOR INDIA! 1st Season of Generation 2!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!