This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 4 - Challenge

2240 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
This next challenge is LIVE tomorrow (Friday, March 30) @ 7pm EST. The challenge should only last about 15-20 minutes.

Check-In for the challenge will open at 6:50.

This week comes with a TWIST - it's a double elimination! Everything will operate as normal this week except for one thing.....The Inquistion. The Troika will still have 3 people in it, and they each will still nominate two people for The Inquisition as usual, however instead of two people being voted in by the rest of the competitors, FOUR PEOPLE will be voted into The Ring, where they will compete in two randomly-determined match-ups, where one person will win and one will lose, meaning two people go home this week AND two people will be earning grenades at the end of this week.
2239 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
check-in open
2239 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
Here
2239 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
hi
2239 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
2239 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
I- forgot this was today.
2239 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Hi
2239 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
here
2239 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Here
2239 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Hope this is quick, I'm on my break haha
2239 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright lets get this going

Tonight is an INDIVIDUAL challenge
2239 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Oh damn
2239 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Karmageddon”

I will call out a large number, and your goal is to find FIVE Tengaged users whose karma amounts add up as close to that number as possible.

When I call out the number, you will have only TEN MINUTES to look for users and mail me links to all of their profiles. THE LINKS MUST BE WORKING for all five users you’ve chosen.

The three people who are the closest to the target value with their five users will win this challenge, be safe from elimination, and form the Troika. No one else will be safe this week.

If you send less than five links, you will receive 1,000 points against you for each missing link. You will also receive this penalty if you sent a broken link.

Any ties will be resolved by whoever sent their links first.

Any Questions?
2239 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Oh shit lol
2239 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Sounds good to me
2239 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
Can I use my grenade?

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!