This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - The Troika

Topic » Episode 4 - The Troika

2243 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
It is now time for the Troika to nominate people for The Inquisition

This week, the Troika consists of ANTHONY, CHRISTIAN, and JABBAR. They each must nominate two people for The Inquisition.

Troika, I will be mailing you all with further instructions. The six people who are nominated for The Inquisition will be revealed tomorrow (March 31) @ 3pm EST.
2242 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Troika votes are in, and I will now reveal which six players are at risk of being sent into the elimination round.
2242 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Anthony has nominated.....BRADY & RYAN

Christian has nominated.....HUFUS & MELI

Jabbar has nominated.....LOGAN & NIKOLAS
2242 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Why am I not shocked
2242 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Now it's time for the elimination round voting to begin.

Anyone not in the Troika or the Inquisition will be required to vote now.

For those who can't figure it out, here's a list of all the people voting. If your name isn't on it, you don't vote, and if your name is on this list, you are casting a vote.
-Chili
-Chloe
-Jake
-Nels
-Nolan

The 5 of you are the only people voting right now.
2242 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Each of you need to cast ONE vote. You are voting for any one of the six people in The Inquistion, and the person you vote for is the person you want to send into the elimination challenge - The Ring.

This week, 4 of the 6 people nominated will actually be sent into The Ring - the four with the highest number of votes obviously.

This is a public vote, keep that in mind. However, you still need to pm me your vote - do not just post it here.

Votes are due @ 3pm EST tomorrow.
2242 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The next duel is NON-LIVE

I will not be posting it until Monday evening @ 8pm EST. Giving you all a break tomorrow night/afternoon for the holiday, and I will be in class/at work all day Monday until around 7:30
2242 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The two elimination match-ups will be determined by chatzy btw
2242 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
thanks for safety troika x
2242 days 7 hours ago
Solinne64
Thank you guys for safety !!
2242 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thanks for safety and good luck to everyone in the inquisition!
2242 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Not a little bit surprised
2241 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The votes are in:

Chili - Brady
Chloe - Hufus
Jake - Nikolas
Nels - Nikolas
Nolan - Ryan
2241 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Which means with 2 votes, Nikolas will be going into The Ring, and with 1 vote each, Brady/Hufus/Ryan will all also be going into The Ring.

Meli and Logan, you're safe with 0 votes.
2241 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
http://us23.chatzy.com/39421463213511

The Match-Ups are as follows:

Brady vs. Ryan
Hufus vs. Nikolas
2241 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Reminder that the elimination is non-live and will be posted tomorrow night @ 8pm EST. You will get 24 hours.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!