This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 5 - Challenge

2239 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The next challenge is semi-live.

I will be revealing the format (team/pair/individual) tomorrow @ 5pm EST. The challenge will not begin however until 8pm EST, and it will last for 24 hours.

Hufus and Ryan, since you have grenades, you will need to make your decisions for the grenades by 5:05pm EST. You can mail me what you want, and how you wish to use it before then, and once you do, choices are locked.
2239 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Also just so you all know

From now on this season, the Troika will only consist of TWO people, meaning each Inquisition will only have FOUR people up for nomination. Two people will still get sent into the Ring each week, but now you will need to step up your game if you want to get safety or power, and you will still need to work those social and strategic games to avoid getting put up for potential elimination.

Good Luck.
2239 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
When do I need to be there to use my grenade
2239 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
:'O
2239 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
@Ryan you dont have to be here live if you can't, it just may help.

You just need to tell me before 5:05pm EST which one you want in pms, and then I'll reveal them both publicly at 5:05

The 5 minutes after I post the challenge format/rules at 5 are so that you have a chance to see what the comp is before you pick, just like live challenges get to pick right after i reveal the challenge.
2238 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
For this weeks challenge, you will be competing in 4 teams of 3.

Here are the rules, so you will have time to strategize with your team before the 8pm start time
2238 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Grab the Flags”

For this challenge, it’s all about teamwork and commitment.

Each team will have their own forum for you to post in. You need to post the following phrase in a cycle, counting upwards as you go:
*grabs flag #_*

For those who don’t know what a cycle is, here’s a basic rundown:
Person A posts #1
Person B posts #2
Person C posts #3
Person A posts #4
Person B posts #5
Person C posts #6
...and so on

The order you post in is completely up to you. You will establish the order you must use for the entire challenge in the first three posts - you cannot skip over members in a cycle, and you cannot adjust the cycle in anyway once it’s been determined with those first three posts, meaning you need all 3 members of your team working together on this one.

After 24 hours, the team with the most flags will win. They will then have to choose two members of their team to be The Troika, leaving the third with just safety.

Make sure you don’t skip any numbers when counting - if you skip a number wherever the mistake is made your flag amount will stop there. You are allowed to delete posts to fix mistakes, so double check before time is up.

Ask any questions.
2238 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Hufus chose his grenade earlier today.

He's elected to use the Friendship Bracelet Grenade, to ensure Christian is on his team for this challenge.

Ryan did not submit any grenade pick prior to this, and as it is 5:07pm EST currently, his grenade goes unused.
2238 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Which means now it's time for Chatzy to divide you all into teams.

Christian and Hufus are guaranteed to be on a team together. Everyone else is fair game.

http://us20.chatzy.com/12857928408192
2238 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Red Team:
-Christian
-Hufus
-Nels

Blue Team:
-Chloe
-Jake
-Meli

Yellow Team:
-Jabbar
-Logan
-Ryan

Green Team:
-Anthony
-Chili
-Nolan
2238 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Reminder: This challenge will begin at 8pm EST tonight, and it will last for 24 hours

That means you have the next 2 hours and 45 minutes to strategize with your team how you wish to approach this challenge.

I will be making individual forums for each team shortly before 8 tonight.
2238 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Sounds good
2238 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Fuck me
2238 days 5 hours ago
Iceey
"sorry Ryan, the comp doesn't start for another 2 hours but you can't use your grenade"

Bullshit
2238 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
THIS CHALLENGE IS ON

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!