This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Divisional Council #1: Navajo Division

Topic » Divisional Council #1: Navajo..

3381 days 19 hours ago
Ghoul
Welcome to Divisional Council guys. Each of you will receive a toolbelt. As long as your toolbelt remains on the tool rack here at Divisional, you'll remain in the game. If you are voted out, I'll be forced to sell your toolbelt on Ebay and you will have to walk home through the desert.

Votes due tomorrow by 6 PM EST. That's a little under 24 hours but should be plenty of time. Please note that 2 self-votes equals an automatic removal from the game to try and keep activity up.

Here are some questions to get us started, let me know if you want more and I'll oblige:

Alec- Tough first loss. Do you think the loss reflects poorly on Navajo's ability, or was it just a case of not enough people showing up?

Matthew- How has the first day of the game gone for you?

Kyle- As a white level, do you think you have a disadvantage? Or is your lower level standing a blessing in disguise?

Jimbo- You were one of two members of Navajo to score a point for the Division. Do you think this showcases you as a useful member of the unit or as a threat?

Abel- How do you feel Navajo matches up against Apache in general?

Red- How do you proceed with this first vote? Is the goal to try and build a strong unit or to be look out for your own standing from the get go, ignoring tribal strength and unity?

Max- Idols are in play. How will you approach votes knowing that someone could have an ace up their sleeve?

Big Joe- Similar question to Jimbo's. You were the main force for Navajo in the challenge today. Think this marks you as a target or establishes yourself as a useful team member?

NOTE: Please try and attend as many challenges as possible! Activity is key to making this game as enjoyable as possible (for both you guys and myself). If in general 8 EST is preferable to 7 EST, let me know and I can make adjustments.
3381 days 19 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Big Joe- Similar question to Jimbo's. You were the main force for Navajo in the challenge today. Think this marks you as a target or establishes yourself as a useful team member?

More of a useful member, because i was the most active person for Navajo, but I was out scored by Apache 4-1
3381 days 17 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Matthew- How has the first day of the game gone for you?

"Grrrreeeaaaat!"
-Tony the Tiger
3381 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- You were one of two members of Navajo to score a point for the Division. Do you think this showcases you as a useful member of the unit or as a threat?

I think it showed me as useful. Threats shouldn't be targeted first really, so it's not a concern. Plus, I had to leave for basketball practice, so I am not really the biggest threat at all.
3381 days 1 hour ago
Ghoul
4/8 votes received.
3380 days 22 hours ago
Ghoul
6/8 votes
3380 days 21 hours ago
Ghoul
7/8 votes
3380 days 21 hours ago
black0ut247
Alec- Tough first loss. Do you think the loss reflects poorly on Navajo's ability, or was it just a case of not enough people showing up?

100% lack of people
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
-enters tribal council with toolbox containing votes-

-dramatic music begins to play-

Well Navajo, the votes have been cast. After this vote you will be down to seven. But this game is far from over. In fact it's just begun (yesterday, to be exact).

I'll read the votes now.

But first, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.

Okay, I'll read the votes.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
First Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyle.

-SELFVOTE-
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Second Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyle.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Third Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Alec.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Fourth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyle.

Half the votes read, 3-1.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Fifth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyle.

4 votes Kyle. 1 more and you'll be history, just a tumbleweed in the wind.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Sixth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
First person voted out of Survivor: Arizona Multihousing Association...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyle.

Five votes is enough, no need to read the final two.

open group

Ghoul's Survivor: AMA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!