This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Divisional Council #2: Navajo Division

Topic » Divisional Council #2: Navajo..

3366 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Welcome back to Divisional Council guys. You guys do not want to keep arriving here (by default this time). But there's still time to turn this game around.

If you want a question PYN.

Votes due tomorrow by 7 EST. There will be a live challenge at 8 EST. No one from this tribe has guessed for idols today, just another reminder that you can guess once per day
3366 days 20 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
gimme a question
3366 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Red
3366 days 17 hours ago
Ghoul
Big Joe and Red- You two are named after sports teams. Suprised, maybe a little embarassed, that you weren't able to pull out a sports themed challenge?

Jimbo- Another rough loss. Do you think Apache is a superior tribe or just lucky?
3366 days 16 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Big Joe and Red- You two are named after sports teams. Suprised, maybe a little embarassed, that you weren't able to pull out a sports themed challenge?

In a way, yeah I am a little bit embarrassed. We had a great plan, but we lost organization along the way, so we lost.
3366 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Another rough loss. Do you think Apache is a superior tribe or just lucky?
lucky
3366 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Big Joe and Red- You two are named after sports teams. Surprised, maybe a little embarrassed, that you weren't able to pull out a sports themed challenge?
Nope because I wasn't online for it.
And what sport is Big Joe?
3366 days 5 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Basketball, New Orleans Pelicans.
3366 days ago
Ghoul
4/7 votes
3365 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Hey i have the votes but im on a phone due to computer troubles so i wont be able to put x's for the votes sorry in advance
3365 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
First Vote

Abel

-SELF VOTE-
3365 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Second vote

Alec

-SELF VOTE-
3365 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Third vote

Red
3365 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Fourth Vote

Max
3365 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
thats 1 vote for players

Fifth Vote

alec

open group

Ghoul's Survivor: AMA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!