This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 PoV Competition

Topic » Week 2 PoV Competition

3839 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:
Hey! Sorry I'm late!!
3839 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
Jenny:

Why would you try to help me if I hate you and you hate me?
3839 days 8 hours ago
rahrah
James:
Who said i hated you, no one exactly. I did it to help you out and ghet your trust but obviusly it dosn't wokr like that cause whenever i try and hlep soemone it bac fires. SO i will shut up now and not help anyone
3839 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
Jenny:

Grammar, please.
3839 days 8 hours ago
rahrah
James:
OMG forget it, i just tried to help you and i missed 1 triangle. I never hated you and i don't understand why you hate me but whatever.
3839 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
Jenny:

I've told you exactly why I hate you. You're the biggest complainer in the house.
3839 days 8 hours ago
rahrah
James:
No i don't believe that for a second, considering your really the only one who keeps on talking about it. i said i don't think it is fair that I'm up because of random.org. I would have been fine if it was a contestant who put me up, but it wasn't so i was annoyed.
3839 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
Jenny:

Considering the fact that no one else whines around here, you are the biggest loser here.
3839 days 8 hours ago
rahrah
James:
Well I'm not a loser because I'm still in the game and not out. By the way, Ashley has whined so has George. So i believe that is was fine to be annoyed that I was up and i don't understand your judgement towards me.

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!