This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3 Eviction Ceremony

Topic » Final 3 Eviction Ceremony

2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
2467 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: *Sits in nomination chair*
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
First, I'd like to say Congratulations, Will, for being the first ever evicted houseguest in CBB history to come back and make it to the Finale!
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, before you cast your vote to evict, James and Wiz, you now have 2 minutes to plead your case on why Will should save you!
2467 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Wiz-will take me because i would have a lower chance to win than james and taking me u already are in the lead because my 1 vote penalty.
2467 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Will, you've played an amazing game, and I think you should take me because I have worked so hard to make it in this competition, and if you're up again Wiz, I think you'll be in for a tough finale. So please Will, I'm begging you, please send me to the final 2
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, now that you have heard both cases, it is now time to cast your vote to evict!
2467 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

You two have both played great games and have been great allies to me but sadly working with both of you I now have to get rid of one of you guys

I sadly vote to evict ... Wiz I'm so sorry
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
IT'S OFFICIAL! WIZ, YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE CBB HOUSE!
2467 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: OMG... Thank you Will! *begins tearing up and hugging both Will and Wiz*
2467 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Wiz-bye guys congrats on f2 *hugs*
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
Wiz, thank you very much for playing the game! You made it very far and I am very impressed! Please now join the Jury House
2467 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

im so sorry Wiz
2467 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: You've been awesome Wiz! Shame I don't smoke! XD
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
AS FOR THE FINALISTS... CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE MADE IT SO FAR, YET THERE IS STILL A BIT LEFT THAT YOU HAVE TO DO!

TOMORROW NIGHT AT 5 PM PST, WE WILL HAVE THE JURRY INTERROGATION! EACH JURY MEMBER WILL HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER. AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE A SPEECH AS TO WHY YOU DESERVE TO WIN THIS GAME. THE JURY WILL THEN HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE, AND ON TUESDAY AT 5 PM PST, WE WILL HAVE THE FINALE WHERE THE WINNER OF CBB SEASON 9 WILL BE CROWNED. IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING, WE WILL HAVE THE SEASON 9 REUNION!
2467 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
ALSO VERY FITTING THAT THIS SEASON'S TWIST IS STONES VS. DIAMONDS AND THE FINALE IS A STONE VS. A DIAMOND!

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!