This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Finale!

Topic » Season 9 Finale!

2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome!

After 43 days, 17 evictions, Diamonds vs. Stones, and 13 weeks of competition including the most Double Evictions in CBB history, we can finally reveal who is the winner of Celebrity Big Brother Season 9!

Will it be...

James, the Stone who came into the game having no experience but quickly perfected his game play, built great connections, and slid under the radar while always being in everyone’s good graces?

Or will it be...

Will, the very first Diamond to be evicted, but who fought his way back in the game and then managed to outplay everyone to get to the end and be the last Diamond standing?

In a season surrounded by competition, strategy, alliances, and drama, we are left with the ultimate showdown as Stone vs. Diamond faces off to see who managed to concur this season’s twist and be named CBB Season 9 Champion!

Who will pull it off?
2465 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Here
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome Finalists, Jury Members, and Evicted Houseguests to the Season 9 Finale!
2465 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: *sits in the nomination chair, very nervous*
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Good evening, Finalists! How are you feeling tonight?
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Any Jury Members here?
2465 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : hi bitches
2465 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : hi bitches
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam

Hello!
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Tonight, I will also be revealing the Player of the Season!
2465 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Extremely nervous, but I'll be happy whoever wins.
2465 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'll be coming back later have another game group brb
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Adam and Ed, how do you feel about tonight? Without revealing how you voted, do you think that the two best players are in the Finale?
2465 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
But I'll stay for a little bit
2465 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Josh, how do you feel about tonight? Without revealing how you voted, do you think that the two best players are in the Finale?

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!