This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SIBERIA APPLICATIONS

Topic » SIBERIA APPLICATIONS

3522 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
Name you want to go by in the game:
Have you watched Survivor before?:
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):
3522 days 18 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Name you want to go by in the game: Erik
Color level: Orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: Of course, whoever says they haven't is a liar :)
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I've been made out as the villain in few other group games.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes. Always active during those times.
3522 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Name you want to go by in the game:
Color level: red

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: villain

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes
3522 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
Name you want to go by in the game: Max R.
Color level: Light Green

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3521 days 12 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Name you want to go by in the game: Romeo2
Color level: Light green

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I'm a hero. I love to play with my friend.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3520 days 14 hours ago
ajx2x
Name you want to go by in the game: AJ
Color level: ??

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes!! Of course

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I am a hero. If you are loyal to me, I am loyal to you. However, if you aren't, then I won't be either!

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): I should be able to, I am in college so some nights I may not be available but I think for the most part I should be.

I am brand new to this site, so bear with me if I am not exactly sure how the site or game works at first! :) :)
3520 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Name you want to go by in the game: Jessileigh ;)
Color level: purple

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: My intention is to never apply to a Survivor game to show off my friendship braclets, so I guess villain? I promise I'm like, really nice.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): YES! <3
3519 days 13 hours ago
Pedlick44
Name you want to go by in the game: Colton
Color level: Red

Have you watched Survivor before?: Aye.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero, definitely.

3519 days 10 hours ago
Sackeshi
Name you want to go by in the game: sackeshi
Color level: orange

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: villain

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes
3517 days 18 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Name you want to go by in the game: juice
Color level: white

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes indeed
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:Im definently a villian because i take whatever it is to win and if you screw me over your dead and my number one target and just no forgiveness and for sure no mercy

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):yes instead can it be a five pm est or if not yeah i can make it
3517 days 16 hours ago
omggiraffe
Name you want to go by in the game: Maddie
Color level: yellow

Have you watched Survivor before?: YAS
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Villain

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yas boo
3517 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Name you want to go by in the game: Bob
Color level: light green

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: both but more hero

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes :)
3517 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Name you want to go by in the game:steve
Color level:green

Have you watched Survivor before?:yep
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:villian

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):yes that's perfect
3517 days 15 hours ago
pikachu142
Name you want to go by in the game: Zach

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes (duh)
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: HERO

3517 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Name you want to go by in the game: Alan
Color level: TV STAR

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: HeRo

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): no
3517 days 13 hours ago
JCLU
Name you want to go by in the game: Jace

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yup - older and recent seasons.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:  A hero - I'm a nice guy who stays loyal and is honest....I will stand up against the villians, so don't think this nice guy is going to finish last!

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes - though live challenges at 4 will be hard - 5 and after yes!

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!