This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UZBEKISTAN APPLICATIONS

Topic » UZBEKISTAN APPLICATIONS

3446 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Name you want to go by in the game:
Have you watched Survivor before?:
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):
3446 days 6 hours ago
jonghyun408
Name you want to go by in the game: Andrew
Color level: Yellow

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Non-live: yes, live: unless at 6 pm
3446 days 4 hours ago
Lance388
Name you want to go by in the game: Lance
Color level: White

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yeah

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yeah, can do all times
3446 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
Name you want to go by in the game: Cameron
Color level: dark green

Have you watched Survivor before?: yeah
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I'm a villain

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3446 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Name you want to go by in the game: Charlie
Color level: Constantly changing ;) Dark Green rn tho

Have you watched Survivor before?: Ya
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I try to be a villain but most times i flop and become an underdog so like im an heroic cunt?

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): 100%
3446 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Name you want to go by in the game: Daniel
Color level: Orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yeah
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Usually i'm a true Hantz type villain if i'm not grouchy

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Well 5:50-6:15 Is a no go but pther than that i'm fine
3446 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Name you want to go by in the game: Gregory

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Probably.
3445 days 17 hours ago
LockerAmi
Name you want to go by in the game: Ami

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes duhh!
Would you describe yourself as ahero or villain?: i'd say alittle bit of both but for the most paft prob a villisn because i'm very sneaky and nice to people then the stabbing comes >:)

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes i love non-live comps probably cus i suck atllive challengs but i try thats one thing i dont do is give in.
3445 days 16 hours ago
terose
Name you want to go by in the game: Tim

Have you watched Survivor before?: YES!
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Villain

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3445 days ago
vergi1
Name you want to go by in the game: Samoa
Color level: Blue

Have you watched Survivor before?: Of course!
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Deffinately a Hero

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): non-live deffinately and i live pst so it would be 1pm and 4pm and school ends at 3pm so that might not work to well unless at 7pm
3444 days 21 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Name you want to go by in the game: Andrew unless someone else is then Andrew W
Color level: white

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: hero until I have a chance to be a villain

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes!!!!!!!!
3438 days 1 hour ago
zzlys89
Name you want to go by in the game: Ozzy
3425 days 23 hours ago
Oxygen
Name you want to go by in the game: B

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yup!
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Villain, all day everyday!
Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): 100%!
3425 days 12 hours ago
JoelW55
Name you want to go by in the game:Joel
Color level:Brown

Have you watched Survivor before?:Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:Looking at previous games, Villain? :/

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):Yep.
3421 days 4 hours ago
JCLU
Name you want to go by in the game: Jace
Color level: Blue

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I'd say I am a hero.  I'm a steady thinker and can keep people together even through strife.  I have (in more passive ways) created group enemies and gotten people eliminated that way...though I am still usually seen as a nice guy.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes - though I'm no good on Tuesdays before 6 PM EST...
3420 days 19 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
Name you want to go by in the game:Andrew
Color level:White

Have you watched Survivor before?:Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:Hero

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):Yes

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!