This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ARDENNES APPLICATIONS

Topic » ARDENNES APPLICATIONS

3234 days 17 hours ago
Travdango
Name you want to go by in the game: Trav
Color level: yellow

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Eh I'm in the middle
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? No not yet. I want this to be my first one.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Maybe. I've got physical therapy so it depends if I get out.
3234 days 17 hours ago
Thexsat
Zane
White
Yes
Villain
Yes
Yes
3234 days 16 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Johnny
Silver
Yes
Hero
Yes
Yes
3234 days 14 hours ago
ManniBoi
Name you want to go by in the game: Manni
Color level: Silver

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3234 days 10 hours ago
diarzibari101
Name you want to go by in the game:Michael
Color level:brwown

Have you watched Survivor before?:yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:hero
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):yes
3234 days 6 hours ago
officialjamiesears
Name you want to go by in the game: Jamie
Color level: White

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yusss, Ashley Underwood from Redemption Island lives a few houses down from me! She's my fave.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero on the outside but Villan on the inside. Mwahhaha
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Nope.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yusss
3234 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Name you want to go by in the game: Christian
Color level:orange

Have you watched Survivor before?:for sure
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:a little bit of both... I can backstab without a problem in the world. But, if I trust you ill try my hardest to keep you
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?I'm currently in my first group game

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): No doubt about it. For sure
3232 days 7 hours ago
mman23
SURVIVOR 22: ARDENNES WILL PREMIERE MID-LATE JULY!

Name you want to go by in the game: Josh
Color level: Brown

Have you watched Survivor before?: I'd be surprised if anyone here hadn't :p
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Not really either but more the villainous side because I have no filter and tell it like it is
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yup check my profile!

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): I work so I can't compete before 6pm eastern
3232 days 5 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Name you want to go by in the game:Jett
Color level:Silver

Have you watched Survivor before?:Yes! I have been watching since I was 4 years old.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:Villero.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?:Yes, I have played many and I always do well.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST):Yes.
3232 days 4 hours ago
TomorrowAge
Name you want to go by in the game: Misty
Color level: White

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I would like to be seen as a Neutral opponent, something similar to an Anti-Heroine.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?: Yes, last year I had a bit of trouble due to my commitment issues but since my family life has been sorted I have returned to Tengaged and want to rejoin the games I've missed.
As a white level, sometimes we are deemed as misunderstood due to our knowledge and understanding but on rare occasions we can find those rare miracles and strong competitors within our group. I am hoping to become one of those people.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3232 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Name you want to go by in the game: Adrianna
Color level: Silver

Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yess
Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes I can participate in them.
3231 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Name you want to go by in the game: Jeremy
Color level: Blood?

Have you watched Survivor before?: I watched the Australian version of Survivor... does that answer your question?
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Nether.... If somebody is actually trying to be a hero or a villain they are actually just a SILLY BILLY :P.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? I've been around a bit.
3231 days 22 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Name you want to go by in the game: Max
Color level: Light Green

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yep.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I guess a little more villainous?
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yep!

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Should be able to most of the time!
3231 days 22 hours ago
pikachu142
SURVIVOR 22: ARDENNES WILL PREMIERE MID-LATE JULY!

Name you want to go by in the game: Zach
Color level: blue

Have you watched Survivor before?: um  DUH HELL YES EVERY SEASON
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? See my profile

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yup
3231 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Name you want to go by in the game: cam

Color level: red

Have you watched Survivor before?: yeah

Would you describe yourself as ahero or villain?: hero but most others say villian

Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and

7pm EST): should be able to

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!