This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole Finale

Topic » North Pole Finale

3377 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
The least amount of votes from North Pole was Jerome and Eric at FOUR, the highest number for any season.
3377 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
TIME FOR THE SEASON RANK TO THE OTHER SEASONS
3377 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Just dont want last
3377 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
PREVIOUS RANKING:

1st- Belize
2nd- Guatemala
3rd- Anarchy Island
4th- Samoa
5th- Texas
6th- Cambodia
7th- Jordan
8th- Greek Isles
9th- Nepal
3377 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
NEW SEASON RANKING:

1st- Belize
2nd- Guatemala
3rd- Anarchy Island
4th- Samoa
5th- Texas
6th- Cambodia
7th- Jordan
8th- North Pole
9th- Greek Isles
10th- Nepal

There was an OBVIOUS point in this season that was awful. But at the beginning and end it was amazing. Natalie and RiRi's arguments, along with Noah and Steve's anger at the end was AMAZING. This season was amazing! It's better than Nepal because Nepal had like one more inactive person, and like only 2 REALLY active people that actually tried.

I love all of you! If you want to return, or are interested in returning mail me at some point. 

AFTER THIS IT'S THE VERY VERY VERY SPEICAL MESSAGE
3377 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
Alright, thank you all for a very nice little season. I am considering some of you for a special seasons, other OBVIOUSLY not. I love you guys thanks!

Hugs & Kisses

- Mariah
3377 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
love ya bye
3377 days 22 hours ago
Justunreal
WOW I won and I didn't do anything in the final 3? WOW
3377 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
Thanks for the 3 people who voted for me you guys are awesome! Everyone else... sorry that you keep losing to me #Bye Felicia
3377 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
How did I get villain? I didn't even do anything evil ;( If Paris was on jury I would have won! -.-
3377 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
I was Santa! :D

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!