This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5- Drolanam [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #5- Drolanam..

3681 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by sometime tomorrow (I have a track meet and I don't know manas schedule, but look to have them in by seven. Send votes to ME AND MANALORD OR THEY WILL NOT COUNT.

If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3681 days 8 hours ago
FunkyBike1
me
3681 days 8 hours ago
Danaan
Me :)
3681 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
me
3681 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Me
3681 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
me
3680 days 14 hours ago
wangifold
5/8 votes received.

ALL- How has the tribe swap changed the game?
3680 days 13 hours ago
FunkyBike1

It's guaranteed my early exit since Ethan and co. finally managed to lose a challenge on purpose.
3680 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy

It's changed the game majorly. It feels as if two tribes are living in one; you're still in that tone of "original tribe-mates are my allies," but you also get to interact with the other side. It's really refreshing.
3680 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan & Co.?

Ummm...what? I am confused...
3680 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000

I mean, it's crazy, a LOT of scrambling...
3680 days 12 hours ago
Danaan

It has changed my game completely. I get to establish relationships with people from WB which is cool and it gives me a new perspective of the game. This vote could really put anyone in a good position moving forward.
3680 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96

dramatically really because its all about who to trust and how to play a game on a more individual level like how it was suppose to be
3680 days 12 hours ago
FunkyBike1
Of course, you can go on about "what it's supposed to be" when you know you're safe and I'm being voted out.
3680 days 11 hours ago
bigbrother101
Me
AND HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I WAS OUT/ INACTIVE

I WAS ON THE GREATEST VACATION OF MY LIFE :D

and now back to tengaged... can someone message me whats going on because im confused
3680 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Me being confused about loyalties?

Seriously, both sides are saying the other wants to vote for me. It's confusing.

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!