This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6- Wangy's Bitches [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #6- Wangy's..

3678 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Fourth Vote

*Natalie*
3678 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Fifth Vote

6th person voted out of Survivor Libya-Battle ofthe worlds

*Flips Vote*

Natalie.

Natalie that's 3 that is enough you need to birng me your torch.
3678 days 4 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Who voted for me?
3678 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Natalie for the first time in Mana's Survivor you are not winning

*snufs torch*

Time for you to go
3678 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Well you guys voted out the only winner of either group to make it to the merge. The quetion is who is going to be the next victum of this game. Grab your torches head out good-night!
3678 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Bye Natalie...told you I was gonna get payback for voting me out in Links HvV sooner or later. Guess it was sooner lol
3678 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
The best question is, who voted for ME!?
3678 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
I knew it... And Cole you never said anything about getting me back so don't make yourself seem like so fucking wizard. Lol
3678 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Bye bitches!! BTW I deserve to win. I kicked ass in OI!!!! What screwed me over was all these unnecessary tripe swaps.... Like, seriously WTF?

:*
3678 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Natalie don't forget that your performance on OI was well observed
3678 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Aw you dont remember me saying this lol:

Re: No title
Apr 18, 2014 21:34:34
to OhNatalie
Cute..youre angry. Well I dont care. You may have the majority here, I may be going next..but there are other group games Natalie.(cough cough Libya cough cough). I think ill live so by all means vote me out next..
>Why the fuck would you vote me? and what trio are you talking about??
>
>Sorry for voting your little fucking friend out (Kiko), but it wasn't my idea to begin with. You can honestly kiss my ass... <3
>
3678 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Well observed? You know NOTHING about my performance in OI. You saw everything that was said in the FORUMS! Did you see the fucking private messages and my confessionals? OH YOU DIDNT RIGHT?!?!?! Yeah I fucking thought so, Sharpie...
3678 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Im pretty sure he was complimenting you natalie....lol
3678 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Drama in the comments! Glad it stopped!
3678 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
From Cole91
Re: No title
Apr 18, 2014 21:34:34
to OhNatalie
Cute..youre angry. Well I dont care. You may have the majority here, I may be going next..but there are other group games Natalie.. I think ill live so by all means vote me out next..
>Why the fuck would you vote me? and what trio are you talking about??
>
>Sorry for voting your little fucking friend out (Kiko), but it wasn't my idea to begin with. You can honestly kiss my ass... <3

YOU NEVER SAID (cough cough Libya cough cough)

Again, you're trying to make yourself seem like a HOGWARTS alumni right now.... You should advertise your cry baby stunts you pull in group games instead of all.... THIS!:x lol

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!