This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7- Wangy's Bitches [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #7- Wangy's..

3666 days 20 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bye Jeremy!
3666 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
It was either you or me, Jeremy.
3666 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I'm not mad at u lucas... And if Duffy voted me out I'm not too mad at him... The other 2 are ridiculous
3666 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
It's good that you're not mad. Good luck with other things.
3666 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
First off Ethan, we were never aligned lol

2. Jerm Im sorry man but we never officially made a final 2 deal with you. Although i did trust ypu

3. Just to be clear, I wasnt the only one who wanted you out. The entire old Drolanam wanted you out bud. It wasnr any hard feelings man, you were just always overthinking things. Anyway wish you luck bro. Hmu sometime as a friend just to talk. Bye..
3666 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
Oh and I tried telling you why i voted you on skype but my damn phone fucked up
3666 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Ethan's not here, though.
3666 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
You are full of it cole.  You might not like Natalie, but u play like her haha.  I'm not really interested in being your friend.  And u didn't message me saying u were gonna vote for me.

Warning to everyone.  Be very weary of cole.  He lies about things that don't matter as well and has little backbone.  Don't be shocked by anything he does.
3666 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Duffy...cole voted u out with me at the tribal that mike left.
3666 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL Cole, I was JUST KIDDING XD
3666 days 19 hours ago
Danaan
well, this was an interesting vote
3666 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
Well thanks for the shout out Jeremy. You make it seem like I was the only one who wanted you gone. But okay, Ill take all the heat. Bye bro

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!