This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Wangy's Bitches [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Wangy's..

3666 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tonight where there will be a challenge immeditaly after the votes are read Send votes to ME AND MANALORD OR THEY WILL NOT COUNT.

If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!

NOTICE: The person voted out tonight will be the first member of our jury!
3666 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Voes are due at 11.30 AM tmrw.

Non live challenge to be posted after votes are read. as i work 1-10.30 tmrw
3666 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I would like a question.
3666 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Oh, and "Lukas."
3666 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
OMG at the jury starting
3666 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I swear, if I'm voted out...

There's gonna be hell to pay.
3666 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Cole Conroy
3666 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Lukas- your alone agaist 3 orginal Drolanam how does hat feel?
Cole- Feel thre will be backlash for your decion last tribal>?
3666 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Congrats on making Jury everybody!
3666 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas- your alone agaist 3 orginal Drolanam how does hat feel?

Hey, I actually showed up for the challenge, and there are MUCH bigger fish to fry. I'm pretty nervous, but not overtly so.
3666 days 5 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba!
3666 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Cole- Feel there will be backlash for your decion last tribal?

There very well cpuld be. In all honesty, people can think whatever they want about my decision, but the truth is that EVERYBODY wanted to vote out Jeremy. Even people on the other tribe wanted him out. Old Drolanam talked about getting rid of him since he almost threw the very first Libya challenge. Since then he's almost quit, try to get me to chanfe my vote at the last second, and caused a lot of uneccessary drama for us all. Saw people can believe what he said or not, but if you guys know Jeremy and the way he's been playing this game you'd all know that he's really caused a lot of problems for everybody. Just saying...
3666 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Bubba- When do you think the merge is?
3666 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
We might actually get to read the votes quickly.
3666 days 3 hours ago
Danaan
I want a question
3666 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Oh, and people are still gonna vote for me.

THE WORLD IS AWFUL.

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!