This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Tripoli [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Tripoli..

3662 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
I know they aren't stupid, but it WOULD be stupid to turn on me, because I am loyal to them...

I am done, I don't feel like getting thrown under the bus anymore today, so bye...
3662 days 16 hours ago
Danaan
KC was my bestfriend and I was 100% loyal to him but he flipped... just because you're loyal doesn't mean they can't go after you. They should actually because you have the best chance at winning this game
3662 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
SEE NOW RIGHT THERE!

"They should actually because you have the best chance at winning this game"

THAT JUST PROVES! That they only said all of that stuff to get y'all to turn against me...-___-
3662 days 16 hours ago
Danaan
Well, duh, I can't care if they wait till Cole and I are gone to turn against you. Turning against is the best thing for their games. YOU ARE GOING TO WIN
3662 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
NO I AM NOT! LIKE OMFG!

I hate this shade being thrown my way...
3662 days 16 hours ago
Danaan
It's not shade, you should be honored you are controlling this game :)
3662 days 16 hours ago
Danaan
Its a compliment. :) And defending yourself shows that you think so too and you are having a hard time making sure your control is under wraps
3662 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Its a fact Ethan, you will win. Honestly next tribal a WB needs to go home if anybody wants to win. Because if me and dan both go, kiko and KC will be up against all three wb members left. KC and Kiko, I really hope you guys see this b4 its too late :/

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!