This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Tripoli [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Tripoli..

3662 days 13 hours ago
manalord
God forbid we just wanted to have a social life and exchange laughs -.-

Come on in guys. We will now bring in the members of our jury: Lucas, Dan B.,  David  and Buba voted out at the last tribal council.
PYN for questions.

Azri has immunity cannot vote for him, if he wishes to give it up to someone else he must do so within 1 hour of tribal being posted.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tmrw where we will have anon-live challenge that will last for FOUR HOURS ONLY!
3662 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Me
3662 days 13 hours ago
Kikorus
me
3662 days 13 hours ago
subfriend
me
3662 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Me
3662 days 13 hours ago
Danaan
Here
3662 days 13 hours ago
Danaan
Question
3662 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Ethan- Without the necklace tonight, how safe are you feeling?
Kiko- What's the road to the end from here?
Azri- 1/6 shot of winning the game. How does that feel?
Cole- You've outlasted so many people to get to this point. How rough would it be to be cut at the Final 7?
Dan- Do you think it will be a final two or a final three?
3662 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan- Without the necklace tonight, how safe are you feeling?

I think that's an obvious question, but I'll answer it anyway?

Probably.......0% safe....tbh...

Because I know Dan/Cole are trying to get rid of me, and trying to swing people, and I don't blame them, but it just sucks!
3662 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Ethan- I've been MIA for the past few days. Fill me in on the happening in the game right now
3662 days 12 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- 1/6 shot of winning the game. How does that feel?

it feels so good.. finally, i know that i 100% save tonight and be one of the f6
3662 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Cole- You've outlasted so many people to get to this point. How rough would it be to be cut at the Final 7?

Honestly, it would be rough but pointless. Why would people not vote Ethan out when he FINALLY loses a challenge? This is probably the last time everybody will have a chance to vote him out before he goes on a immunity win and wins this game. Js
3662 days 12 hours ago
Danaan
Dan- Do you think its a final two or a final three?

I hope and think its a final 3
3662 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Honestly, it would be rough but pointless. Why would people not vote Ethan out when he FINALLY loses a challenge? This is probably the last time everybody will have a chance to vote him out before he goes on a immunity win and wins this game. Js

DUDE! Why wouldn't people vote you out?

I mean, you're also a physical threat when it comes to the end, and you're also a strategic & social threat! You're LEGIT the most threatening here, and you need to go!
3662 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Important Update..

Ethan is not a relible source of what happened I am.... kay thanks Ryan
3662 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
^How? I personally havent won a single challenge this season lol

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!