This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4- Kenya Discussion

Topic » Season 4- Kenya Discussion

3324 days 21 hours ago
Duke
This cast is crazy. Way better than those boobs on s3 ;)
3324 days 21 hours ago
manalord
umm yeah.. watch another pagonging happen
3324 days 20 hours ago
Duke
Knock on wood.

Yea, if you have players like Mearl n Jimbo kicking around deep it could be an interesting season depending on how well they can control the pace of the game.
3324 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
Go bkilmas
3324 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Mearl and Jimbo are easily the two best players in the cast. I can see the two of them turning on one another or working together in the future, it depends.
3324 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
3 hours 32 min agomanalord
After each immunity challenge, one person from the 1st place tribe will be selected to temporally join the LAST place tribe. There they have a choice.

They can either take TWO guesses at the other tribe's idol, OR they can steal a vote from a member of the tribe and use it at that tribe's tribal council. Either way they are safe from the vote.

-----------

Can I just say that I love this twist?  It's simple, yet effective, and it doesn't mess too much with how the game will be played. Also, it's NOT A TICKET TO THE LOSERS' LOUNGE *cough*GuerillaWarfare*cough*.
3324 days 19 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
What a cast!
3324 days 15 hours ago
lliiaamm
Courtney I love
3324 days 11 hours ago
I'm very familiar with a lot of the cast members so i'm rooting for a lot of them more so than others though.

My top 5 going in are:
Mike P
Mearl E
Erik N (Yes I am rooting for the guy believe it or not despite our differences back in s2.)
Ethan O
Andrea C

But I do wish the players GL! They are going to need it! btw LOVE Courtney's Confessional!
3324 days 10 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Rooting for Courtney 'cause she's absolutely CRAZY. Also rooting for Jimbo 'cause he's my friend :-).
3324 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Just so everyone knows the people 'outcasted' had the descion of

- A Detailed Idol Clue
- Advantge in the next tribal challenge
- Stay Netrual and take nothing.

All three took the idol clue
3324 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
This'll be interesting...
3324 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
Rooting for:
Cam
Ethan

Wow I was expecting to be rooting for a lot more lmao
3324 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
LETS GO COURTNEY!!
3324 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Logan Confessional

my tribe is a bunch of dumbasses most of them are asking me to be there ally and thats a stupid move cause when i make it to the merge tuey gona be first on my list of people to blind side

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!