This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4

Topic » Tribal Council #4

3783 days 20 hours ago
DrWhynot
Please submit your votes to me

if you have the idol and you want to play it let me know

Questions:
How are you voting tonight?

Is it time to figure out who you want to take to the end or keep in the strong threats to protect yourself??

Is it still tribe vs tribe, do you think Zapetera and Ometepe will vote as tribes or individuals?
3783 days 14 hours ago
Walkerbait27

I am voting all based on my strategy and not personally

Is it time to figure out who you want to take to the end or keep in the strong threats to protect yourself??

Yes definatly this first merge tribal will be the deciding vote too see who is at the top and who's at the bottom but alliances and people shift all the time

Is it still tribe vs tribe, do you think Zapetera and Ometepe will vote as tribes or individuals?

I just don know ATM but I hope it's not cause my tribe is in the minority hope soemthing happens this tribal
3783 days 14 hours ago
carterbehne
Questions:
Same strategy vote tonight

Maybe i dont really know

Idk we'll just have to wait and c
3783 days 12 hours ago
goose89
I am voting strategically tonight

take out the strong

tribes
3783 days 8 hours ago
neathery
a person
idk
is it still tribe vs tribe, do you think Zapetera and Ometepe will vote as tribes or individuals?
idk
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
8/10 votes, the votes will be read out within in the next half hour followed by the next challenge
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
so If you didnt all ready know if you dont vote you get a self vote, we have two self votes tonight plus a self vote the was caused by the individual voting for ismail even though he has immunity.

So please take the time to see who won the  challenge :)

Any way the self votes are for

Ciera
Goose
And Mac
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
4th vote
Ciera
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
5th vote
Ciera

3 votes ciera, 1 for mac, 1 for goose
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
6th vote
Goose

3 votes ciera, 2votes goose, 1 vote mac
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
7th vote

Ciera
3783 days 5 hours ago
DrWhynot
8th vote
And first merged tribe member to go to redemption is
Ciera

back to redemption island you go
3783 days 5 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Wow how dare someone vote for me

open group

DR's Survivor S1: Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!