This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final tribal council!!!!!!

Topic » Final tribal council!!!!!!

3773 days 13 hours ago
DrWhynot
Here we are guys the final three
Karen
Travis
Neathery

It's now up to the jury's vote for a winner

Jury the final three will give their speeches why they think they should win then you can ask as many questions you may need to cast your vote

Also if you think you were the player of the season please inbox me what you did in the game to deserve that title.
3773 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Well this was my first ever survivor game, and I played it by the seat of my pants. I struggled with the time difference when competing in immunity challenges and could not for the life of me keep up with who was on which tribe and who was on redemption island (we did have one didn't we!). I made alliances and built friendships which got me through to the final three.

I did try my best to compete in all the immunity challenges but with the time difference (and juggling full time work in Australia) I was always beaten by the guys (on the other side of the world). Oh well, I played in the spirit of the game and am glad I made it to F3. A big accomplishment for my first survivor game.

Please vote for me to win as I was always behind the 8 ball (so to speak) and think I played a damn good game considering I didn't know what was going on for most of the game.

Those who know me know that I'm honest and loyal and always try my best in everything I do. I had the backs of my alliance the whole way through the game and we made it to F4. Feel free to ask away......
3773 days 13 hours ago
DrWhynot
Jury please wait till all 3 finalists post their speeches before voting
3773 days 5 hours ago
neathery
I am going to tell straight up why I should win short and simple. I started off the game in control of tribe and chose every vote we did. Then come merge my closest ally was BbLover96. I managed to stay off RI. I won three immunities and played a idol.So don't be a bitter jury and vote for the person who really played the best game!
3772 days 22 hours ago
Eleny
Do you think you deserve to win more than the other two?
3772 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Hi Eleny - no I don't think I deserve the win more than Travis or Neathery..... I also think that you deserve to be here in F3... and if Neathery had not won POV you would most likely be there too as we had a f3 deal from the start. I stayed loyal to that F3 deal for the whole game and so did Travis. Neathery was not part of that deal. Due to our time differences I was not here for any of the immunity challenges but Dr will tell you that i still did them...usually hours behind everyone else... and I'm sure he had a good laugh at how late i ended up submitting them - but i still participated regardless. I also probably made Dr confused on more than one occasion when i voted for someone who wasn't even up for nominations or even still in the game - lol - due to juggling work commitments and time differences. But I am here with no  no Immunity to speak of - due to sheer determination to play the game with two close friends. My one regret in this game is that you are not here - and that is my fault solely - I had to chose one of you to stay and one of you to go. If I knew that Travis would throw away this last opportunity I would have voted for him to leave, but just so you know I value both yours and Travis's friendship over the win. If you don't vote for me - please vote for Travis.
3772 days 20 hours ago
Macda27
All the finalists-
IF YOU COULD REPLACE YOURSELF WITH ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE JURY,WHO WOULD IT BE???
3772 days 20 hours ago
me2013
For me that one is easy - If i had to trade places with anyone else - it would be Eleny - she is a friend first and foremost and she has always had my back no matter what we played and who we played with. I value friendship over a game any day. See above - my one regret in this game ^^^^
3772 days 20 hours ago
neathery
BBLover96 played the 2nd best game after me and almost played the idol on them.
3772 days 19 hours ago
DrWhynot
4/7 votes casted
3772 days 18 hours ago
goose89
i only have one question and thats for travis...
Where are you?
3772 days 17 hours ago
carterbehne
Okay so what in your opinion was your biggest move?
3772 days 16 hours ago
me2013
OK well Im not sure that is was my move, but when the girls got banned for being multi's that was the biggest game changer for me as i was put in a tribe with my two friends, and that is when we made our f3 deal. The game may have played out differently if Dr had not put us three in the same tribe.
3772 days 2 hours ago
neathery
me2013 you have no big move my big move was helping to take you out Carter you were a former player and big threat
3772 days 2 hours ago
neathery
If I lose Travis better win me2013 did nothing this whole game.
3772 days 1 hour ago
me2013
OMG Neathery - you can be so rude. At least I don't put people down to win a game. I would never so that to anyone just for the win. And you are a frat-mate too! Good luck, and If you want the win that badly - then go for it!

open group

DR's Survivor S1: Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!