This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS [S2]

Topic » APPLICATIONS [S2]

2835 days ago
lexialexa
[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game  Country Girl
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Cheerleader
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 21
[ 4 ] Occupation dancer singer cheerleader
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) pegion forge tennesee

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? beauty  because you dont have to wear make up to be bautiful
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why? hero because heros are cool
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) laid back
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 10
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? friendship like paul does on bb
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions? yes

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends i cant think of the off bat sory
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies dont have any
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? amazed your man
2834 days 19 hours ago
opslove
{Hello Potential BBUK Housemates}

=Please fill out these questions to the BEST of your ability so this can be a fun, professional, and drama filled season! This MAY look like a lot of questions, but only 3 require explaining yourself! You should fly through this fairly quickly!=

==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) Dylan
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up)
Wade
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up)
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up)
Writer
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up)
Boston, MA

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why?
Brain because I have a 4.3 GPA and I believe i can use my wits and knowledge to defeat the other competitors. Or Beauty because i am so gorgeous.
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?
I am a hero for sure because I am not at all a mean person and in group grames such as this I use my loyalty and honesty as huge commponents of my game.
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both)
I am mostly laid back because I do not have a huge temper that would begin any drama but sometimes I have to make some drama in order to benefit myself in the game
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!)
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game?
I mean everyone says the same thing here that they are the game or winner but I am going to bring my unwavering loyalty and charisma which will hopefully assist me in succeeding in the game.
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?
I promise to be active. :)

**DISCLAIMER: This game is as fun as you make it! Feel free to post in the forums and role play! Thats what makes the game fun. Forming friendships and hell... even showmances! Interacting with people and fighting with people! Make sure youre active around the house forum also!

==About Your PERSONAL LIFE==

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends; lionsden121 and sunfire
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies: I don't really have any enemies, I am not a hater.
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? Stitches by Shawn Mendes and Don't Stop Believin by Journey

=THANK YOU FOR APPLYING! A LAUNCH NIGHT DATE WILL BE MAILED OUT IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO!=

open group

SG1's BBUK Series 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!