This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 ~ #Du30

Topic » Tribal Council #13 ~ #Du30

2920 days 20 hours ago
KCObedencio
Please take your seats..

Let's now welcome in the members of our Jury .. Brendan, MC, Howie, Brett, Ella, Hali and JT voted out at the last Tribal Council .. Let's now get on with the questions ..

QUESTIONS:
Clair: Do you feel like you needed this Immunity? Do you think you're on the bottom of the totem pole? Will it be a Final 3 or a Final 2?
Natasha: Why should people not vote you out? Who has the highest chance winning this game? Why should he/she be voted out?
Jay: How do you slip within the cracks that people may have? Who is your tightest alliance rn? How can you persuade people to vote your way?
Jive: What is the story behind your game? Why do you think you can win? Who's the best bet to go to the end with you?
DJ: With the merged idol and your "nullified vote" left in this game and is only usable up to this point, how will you play it to your advantage? Do you take threats to the end or the people you can beat?

GENERAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INFO:
~You may change your vote as often as you like. Just keep in mind that I will be assuming that the last you vote you sent to me is your final decision when I read the votes.
~If someone fails to vote by the time the votes who are read, they will receive a randomized vote which will be indicated by the time the votes are read. In a randomized vote, the castaway’s name who didn’t vote will not be part of the pool wherein the randomized vote will be chosen, thus if castaway had a randomized vote, his/her name will not be brought up. If a person receive three randomized vote, they will be removed from the game, unless valid reasoning is applied.
~If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the castaways (not including those involved in a tie) will be given a determined time to re-vote, otherwise their vote will be randomized.If there’s another tie, we will go to rocks.
~SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I (and many others in the Viewer’s Lounge) dig ‘em.

VOTES ARE DUE BETWEEN 8-10PM EST (MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS)!

As for Clair, she cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game. It is time to vote!
2920 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ: With the merged idol and your "nullified vote" left in this game and is only usable up to this point, how will you play it to your advantage? Do you take threats to the end or the people you can beat?

Nullifier is gonna go big tonight I'm just saying. XD
2920 days 19 hours ago
Jive
I joined this game as a rookie. I never expected I would reach up to this point. My story basically lies on how I managed to adapt to different gameplays and strategies of castaways. I really think I can win because I have been very genuine with all of this people. Every decision I make was not out of frustration or hatred, it was just basically my strategy to get through this. Nothing personal. I think people who have not just proved their loyalty but people who have proved their worth in winning this game should be at the Finals :)
2920 days 18 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha: Why should people not vote you out? Who has the highest chance winning this game? Why should he/she be voted out?

People need to realize that I physically, mentally, and strategically have no connection to the jury. I'd personally say that almost everyone has a good chance at winning, and they know who they are.

I think these people should be voted out before they take this game by storm and get the title handed to them on a silver platter.
2920 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair: Do you feel like you needed this Immunity? Do you think you're on the bottom of the totem pole? Will it be a Final 3 or a Final 2?

I know I'm at the bottom of the totem pole. That's why I worked hard for this Immunity. Thank goodness it paid off. I don't feel safe at all every Tribal Council. I think it could go either way. It can be Final 3. It can also be Final 2.
2920 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay: How do you slip within the cracks that people may have? Who is your tightest alliance rn? How can you persuade people to vote your way?

To be honest, I just point out that I've been straight forward with people. I'm not real big into the whole 'conspiring' thing. You want to make a move? Come to me, and lets do it.
2919 days 18 hours ago
Jive
*walks from Camp to TC Area with castaways*
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
I'll go tally the votes.
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
*DJ interrupts*

DJ: KC, I would like to use one of my advantage ..

*DJ reveals the Vote Nullifier*

KC: Okay, here's how it'll go work. DJ, you must now choose which one of the other 4 will the vote not count.

DJ: I pick
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Clair

Clair, that means that you will not vote. Everyone else will.
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
*returns with urn*

If anyone with the advantages would want to use it, now would be the LAST time to do so ..
2919 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Okay, I guess?
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*DJ stands*

This is a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, any votes casted against DJ WILL NOT COUNT.

I'll read the votes.
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
DJ:
.be
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jive
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Natasha

1 vote Jive.
1 vote Natasha.
2919 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jive

That's 2 votes Jive.
1 vote Natasha.

1 VOTE LEFT.

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!