This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 ~ #Du30

Topic » Tribal Council #14 ~ #Du30

2895 days 16 hours ago
KCObedencio
Please take your seats..

Let's now welcome in the members of our Jury .. Brendan, MC, Howie, Brett, Ella, Hali, JT and Natasha voted out at the last Tribal Council .. Let's now get on with the questions ..

Clair: How will this Immunity give an impact to your game?
Jay: With 3 Filipinos in this game, how do you change their vote?
Jive: How do you prove yourself in this game to the end?
DJ: How does it feel when you're this close to the Finale?

GENERAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INFO:
~You may change your vote as often as you like. Just keep in mind that I will be assuming that the last you vote you sent to me is your final decision when I read the votes.
~If someone fails to vote by the time the votes who are read, they will receive a randomized vote which will be indicated by the time the votes are read. In a randomized vote, the castaway’s name who didn’t vote will not be part of the pool wherein the randomized vote will be chosen, thus if castaway had a randomized vote, his/her name will not be brought up. If a person receive three randomized vote, they will be removed from the game, unless valid reasoning is applied.
~If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the castaways (not including those involved in a tie) will be given a determined time to re-vote, otherwise their vote will be randomized.If there’s another tie, we will go to rocks.
~SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I (and many others in the Viewer’s Lounge) dig ‘em.

VOTES ARE DUE BETWEEN ASAP BECAUSE IM GONNA BE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BY TOMORROW AND IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO POST USING MY PHONE ... (MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS)!

As for Clair, she cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game. It is time to vote!
2895 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair: How will this Immunity give an impact to your game?

I'm so happy right now. Without this immunity, I know I'm going home. I'm so happy I made it to the Final 3.
2895 days 16 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ: How does it feel when you're this close to the Finale?

Well you probably know how I feel when I'm always this close to the finale. I GET VOTED OUT. PLAIN SIMPLE :/. Anyways, it'll be a miracle if I make it out of this tribal.
2895 days 16 hours ago
Jive
I think that coming into this Final tribal council, I have proved a lot i was inactive the first 2 challenges and tribals but then I promised to stay active. I proved to be a strategic, intelligent and loyal when I won an Immunity, had a HII and played it for someone. I do not let someone dictate me. If I feel, someone's a threat, he's going home.
2895 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I simply am not the biggest threat. Getting rid of me would be STUPID. Simple as that. I mean, I didn't win any immunities nor made any big moves.
2895 days 10 hours ago
Jive
You won an Immunity Jay. Haha. at the auction :p
2895 days 10 hours ago
Jive
It seems that all 4 have voted. Whoooooooh! I feel nervous!
2895 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'm so going home.
2895 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I didn't win it. I bought it :P lol
2895 days 9 hours ago
Jive
We never know DJ. You could be going. I could be going or Jay could be going.
2895 days 9 hours ago
Jive
To whoever wrote my name down. You don't deserve my vote.
2895 days 9 hours ago
Jive
I really hope it's not me tonight
2895 days 8 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Trust me Jive. The vote is split and the 2-2 is going to be me and Jay and you know what'll happen next. I lose.
2895 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
*waits for the host to go online*
2895 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
I'll go tally the votes.
2895 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I'll read the votes..

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!