This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Reunion Show

Topic » S3 Reunion Show

2886 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
I contributed 2 Episode titles. My boyfriend would be so proud of me.
2886 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Ella should get this!
2886 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
and the award goes to ..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
DJ!

DJ brought in the new concept of using advantages responsibly where he used 3 of his advantages in 3 different Tribal Councils!
2886 days 2 hours ago
EllaYay
Congrats friend DJ :D
2886 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT, I WILL NOW BE GIVING IN REQUESTS IN PONDEROSA & THE VIEWER'S LOUNGE !!! GOOD NIGHT

WILL JUST UPDATE YOU GUYS WITH THE CHARTS AND EVERYTHING, WILL BE POSTED IN A FEW!
2886 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! DJ would be so happy to hear this. That's why he became a threat due to these advantages. He would have won had he made it to the Finale. :-)
2886 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Request sent, KC O.!
2886 days 2 hours ago
EllaYay
Congrats friends :D
2886 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
I would like to take this moment to thank the host for giving me the opportunity to play in this series. If I remember it right, I was the last auditionee for this season. I was thinking if I would join or not. Thank goodness I decided to join at the last minute.

To my fellow castaways, thank you, guys, for making this season a blast. I hope I could play with you again in the future. See you around!

So much love!
2886 days 2 hours ago
EllaYay
Thank you too friend clair :D
2886 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats guys!
2885 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats to you too, Jay!
2884 days 16 hours ago
Jive
Congrats everyone!!

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!