This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room

Topic » Dining Room

2809 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Welcome rats
2809 days 23 hours ago
s73100
its f6
2809 days 23 hours ago
s73100
so lets get down to buisness hoes
2809 days 23 hours ago
s73100
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1cb0b309c73cca28b504cfba1e7fc1d4/tumblr_ocajczTxCT1tf18xto8_r1_400.gif

This is the nomination ceremony I have to nominate two of you for eviction.

First person nominated
x
x
x
Easton
U nominated me so u can go
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wxKiLT5cogs/Vp-8Q1BQL7I/AAAAAAAAQDM/_6QSHUh55i0/s1600/finally-more-joker-footage-in-the-latest-suicide-squad-trailer-1.gif

Second person
x
x
x
x
Ryan. after that message Idk where you stand and I have to keep people who I know 100% have my back
http://67.media.tumblr.com/7733e93cefb9ef310a4daa080c8e8569/tumblr_inline_o9ij3oQuLh1qb8ae9_540.gif
Hope you stay tho
http://66.media.tumblr.com/d92ddae664e5bec8ea77189b4865d93c/tumblr_o9mj7cPCFP1uyb4yco1_400.gif
Im over the fakeness
Im over the rats
bye
2809 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
2809 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sam has nominated Ryan and Easton for eviction.

The veto competition will be at 9 PM EST TONIGHT.

I'll see you all then.
2808 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zombie has decided to nominate OZZY and RYAN for eviction.

The veto competition will be tonight at 9 PM EST.  See you then.
2808 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
So the logic of this cast is "Let's hand Alan this win!"

I have a jury vote nullification, the jury members do not like me, and every person that has left has said they are voting for Alan LOL nice logic guys ;)

IF I go, I go and there are no hard feelings. But don't let Alan make it to the end. I don't want to vote for him, but if he makes if there he fucking deserves it since everyone wants to be his little sheep. Gg guys though, grats on sheeping and make it to the F5, what an accomplishment :)
2808 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
"Everyone wants to be his little sheep"

What you fail to see (due to the fact you're as close minded as a closed mind) is that zombie Sam and I are an alliance. An alliance that we were basically forced to make when the entire house isolated us. With that being said, at the end of the day all three of us are individuals. All decisions Sam made in this game were his decisions. All decisions made by zombie were his decisions. All decisions I made in this game were my decisions.

What that means is we all have minds of our own. There is no sheep herder in this game Ryan this isn't a frookie where you can slide your way to f5 by doing what other people want. This is a group game where things change on a daily basis but one thing that hasn't changed is the allegiance I have to these two.

I understand and respect the fact that you want to win this game and you feel at this point that means throwing me under the bus and accuse me of more stuff I'm not like you've been doing for the past three days. I guess to each their own. Just know zombie nominating you and ozzy is 100% his decision and IMO it's the smartest one to make considering neither of you give a fuck about him.

Case closed. Big meech out.
2808 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
You literally could just as easily say zombie was the sheep herder or Sam is the sheep herder. I will never understand why people assume I'm the master of my allies. It's almost like you're saying it's baffling how anyone would want to work with me cos I'm some kind of mastermind. However I am nothing of the sort. Team Big Meech believes in equality within its membership there's NEVER been any decisions us 3 made without consulting each other. Just because I have more designs and play 2000 games on Tengaged don't mean I'm a sheep herder. It means I don't go outside.

Case closed. Big Meech out.
2808 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
I want to be evicted this week. Please vote me out. I should have went last week. Love you all. Thanks.
2808 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
Are you serious Ryan. Sam and I arent dumbasses. We are aware of whats going on.

This descision is all Personal.  Alan had a relationship/alliance with you after six pack. I never did.  And youve made me hate you so much. If Alan told me not to evict you I still would.

And Also I think I remember someone saying to me

"Ive played the most solid game so far" right before you thought I was going home! So Im pretty sure people dont say those things IF "THE WHOLE JURY HATES ME"
You clearly are having a desperate attempt to get in the minds of Sam and I.

A sheep would Kick a guy like Alan out just based on Hes a loud character in the house and at times he has strategic reasonings and what you just said. Weve had our chances to take out Alan more than anyone else. There is a reason hes still here.

and there is a reason everyone else on the jury and not on the jury isnt.

I know Loyalty isnt what you think wins games but just watch.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!