This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

2822 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
runs down track*
*crawls under pole*
*jumps over hurdle*

He didn't post in this order....
2822 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
yes he did :/
2822 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - he went back and posted them again.
2822 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
I went back and did it
2822 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
grats you all got me. peace out
2822 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Didnt mean that. Ryan I dont know whats going to happen but Good Game nonethe less.

Strong competitor no matter if you leave or not. Game Respect Game
2822 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
I played like Glenn out there
2822 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Sucks I am going out to someone who has said they don't even wanna play and didn't care enough to show.. Oh well :/
2822 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thats who you sided with :|
2822 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Because you were coming after me no matter what man lmao

Don't say you were ever loyal to me we all know you weren't. I don't really care dude. Grats out at lasted me! Gl
2822 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Dude, I was totally loyal to the six pack I didnt care. You guys had created another majority alliance.

You cant expect me to be loyal when you all were trying to send me out the door. I chose a loyal side.

thanks, gl to you as well
2822 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Don't wish me luck when you know my fate :P

I don't need anyone giving me any false hope lol
2819 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
....And we're back.

Houseguests, it's time for the least important HoH of the season that's good for nothing but immunity, the final 4 HoH.  This will be non-live and last for 24 hours, and it's called "Boring Screenshot Competition".

http://www.tengaged.com/play/balance_balls

Play this game and submit your best score to me via screenshot.  Simple.  If you cheat and use inspect element (and I WILL know if you cheated) I'll just evict you from the game instead.

You have 24 hours to complete this competition - best score wins HoH.  Good luck!
2818 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
With a score of 153, congratulations Alan, you are the new head of household!  Go and get your key from Zombie.

Alan, I know it doesn't mean much but please do the nominations for the progress chart's sake ASAP.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!