This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wangy's Survivor After-Show- Exit Interview with Chastain/Shadi

Topic » Wangy's Survivor After-Show-..

3704 days 19 hours ago
TheRenny
Shadi let me know when you follow through with that announcement!
3704 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
TheRenny
Also I love how much you talk like Rob C haha, it makes it so great.

Once I get on Survivor (I will one day so if there's ever a random 39 day absence for me, know I was on Survivor) and Rob interviews me after I win I'm going to be like I HOSTED A PODCAST AND MODELED IT AFTER YOU and we're going to be best friends.
3704 days 19 hours ago
TheRenny
Hahaha you should! I can't get over how much I enjoyed this. Looking forward to more! (And being interviewed when I inevitably return and win another season. ;) haha)
3704 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
Renny, will do! I only just announced this an hour ago and I have 4 awesome people interested already. Yay me!
3704 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
The podcast has 90 views already wowww
3704 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
O.o really??
3704 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Good interview Ryan and Shadi
3704 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
Yess Ryan I just checked. #Slaying #DINGDONG

You liked it Wyatt???
3704 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I did it was great.
3704 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
Shadi lol I think you took a little too much credit there. im not the idiot you thought i was. you will find that out in MY interview.
3704 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
^shade has been thrown
3704 days 15 hours ago
Chastain
Lmao no I didn't mean it that wayy, but had I been in your place, I probably wouldn't have risked throwing 3 votes my way. It was a brave thing to do and it paid off for us, but I wouldn't have taken that risk and I was shocked that you did, in a good way, not in a "oh he's so stupid" way, but more of a "that's ballsy" way.
3704 days 15 hours ago
Chastain
I realized that I said way like 6 times in the above post but whatever. :p

open group

BROVIVOR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!