This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council + Reunion Show

Topic » Final Tribal Council + Reunion..

3769 days 10 hours ago
massgustavo95
Welcome Hannah and Danny

Let's bring in the jury; JT, Marty, Lisa, Red, Zach, Brian, and Nora voted out at last tribal council......

Jury please gave your questions/statement and give me your juror vote to me by 1/24/14 @ 5:00 EST where the reunion show will take please

Final two please give your speeches and why the jury should vote for you good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor..
3769 days 9 hours ago
noraw6842
*walks in*

Hey guys I have 2 questions for each of you....

BOTH- Descibe your gameplay using an animal. Explain.

Hannah-You had the outplay part down, what did you do socially to deserve to win this game? because ever since final 6, you were going to go home if you didnt win immunity.

Danny-You kinda floated through this game and can be seen as a flip flop, was there anyone you were truly loyal to since the beginning?  If so, how?
3769 days 9 hours ago
Marty093
Hi guys i have a question for both of you.

Hannah - I helped you and you just vote me out like i was trash tell me why should I vote for you and why you voted me out. Thanks

Danny - idk your strategy so my question is what was your strategy ( move by move) after the merge. Thanks

Good luck guys
3769 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Hey y'all! Sorry it didn't work out for you guys, but I am glad that I managed my way here. Why do I think I deserve to win? I should win because of all the relationships I made in this game. I was friends with each and everyone of you guys and worked with each of you at some stage in the game. Pre-merge I obviously didn't have to work much seeming how our dominating tribe won all of those challenges. I was able to make it here because of my social game and obviously not my physical, obviously Hannah has the physical aspect locked down. But that's not all survivor is about, I worked my way here by having to break agreements made by myself that furthered my game. My votes were never just for that tribal council I also looked forward and sought what was best. Again I am sorry to have broken some agreements, but that's what got me here, and I don't have any regrets .
3769 days 1 hour ago
Hannah_McKay
Hi everyone, first of all i have to say thank you. Thank you to each of you because in one way or another you helped get me to this point. Tonight, i will answer all of your questions honestly, and i hopefully show you why i deserve the title of sole survivor. My game in a nutshell has definitely been an underdog story. On the original Formiga tribe, i survived the first 4 votes of the game. I managed to work myself into alliances and when the switch happened i started to make new relationships. Going into the merge down 7-3 in numbers i knew i would have to really step up my game. i didn't want to rely on my physical game so i set out to make new relationships to protect me when immunity couldn't. I made deals with original Papagaio members and worked with them to better my position. Once i had improved my position in the game, i had to start voting out people who posed a big threat to my end game (Marty/Red). I could feel that Brian wanted me out around F5 and immunity became very important. I fought my hardest and ended up winning 5 individual immunities in a row (6 overall). Every decision i made was strictly strategy, nothing personal. If i did anything that felt like a personal attack, i truly apologize; i didn't mean for anything i did in the game to be on a personal level. Ask me anything tonight and you'll get a straight answer. Let's do this :)
3769 days 1 hour ago
Hannah_McKay
@Nora

I would say i played this game like a lioness. I had to claw my way through the first part of the game, with Formiga losing every immunity challenge. When i made it to the merge, the first few rounds i had to lay low. I was crouching in the brush waiting until the time was right to start making bigger moves. Then when the time came, i pounced and went on the offensive.

Hannah-You had the outplay part down, what did you do socially to deserve to win this game? because ever since final 6, you were going to go home if you didnt win immunity.

Socially, i feel really good about the game i played. I made an effort to talk to everyone. Pre-merge i talked with everyone on Formiga (and was basically in an alliance with everyone) also, you and i bonded and grew trust, post merge i connected with Danny and we teamed up. Also post-merge, i talked with Red and Marty to take out Josh/JT/Lisa. Sure at F6 maybe i was a target, but i was a very social player throughout the whole game. I never sat back and let people decide things; i always made sure that i was talking and strategizing with people. I didn't wait to be approached, i went out to try to make things happen. Even when i knew i wasn't sitting in a great spot, i kept talking to people and tried not to let on that i didn't trust everyone 100%.
3769 days 1 hour ago
Hannah_McKay
@Marty

Hannah - I helped you and you just vote me out like i was trash tell me why should I vote for you and why you voted me out. Thanks

Marty, i truly did feel bad about voting you out. At F7 i felt better about my position and knew i needed to start making moves to set up my end game. At that point in the game i was solid with my former Formiga tribe mates and Danny. Danny was first to strike a deal with me post-merge, and the Formiga members needed to stick together. So the way i saw it, i needed another original Papagaio member to go home. The options i had were Danny(who i had a F2 deal with so wasn't going to happen), you, Red, and Zach. Since Zach wasn't a strong player it came down between you and Red. I felt that between the two of you, you were the stronger player and posed a bigger threat in preventing me from reaching final 2. So, even though it wasn't easy, i made the move to vote you out. It was strictly a strategy move; i couldn't risk you trying to rally the former Papagaio members back together. If it came off as me treating you like trash, that was not my intention at all. I would have liked to tell you, because i do have a lot of respect for you, but as we see in Survivor when someone knows they are going home they will scramble to find a way to stay. I wanted you (as well as anyone i voted for) to feel comfortable so that you wouldn't come up with a counter-plan and throw my strategy off.
I think the reason you should vote for me is because i feel like i played a smart game. Pre-merge i was very social with my tribe and was sitting in a good position. Post-merge i played the hand i was dealt. I laid low until i had the numbers to pull off big moves, and i made big votes happen. I won 6 individual immunities and i fought through the whole game to make it here. Every move i made was strictly strategy, and i only did what i felt was best for my long-term game. Survivor is about: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. I think that i filled each of those three categories.
3768 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
Hannah: Please explain to me why I should vote for Danny.

Danny: Please explain to me why I should Vote For Hannah.
3768 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
First of Congrats to the two of you. This is the outcome I expected when papagio started voting it's self off but it was either go along or be the first to go. So I decided to get my self farther knowing I wouldn't win because I could hardly ever make a challenge.
I am having trouble deciding who to vote for because Hannah played the kind of game I like, winning challenges but she wasn't loyal.
Danny on the other hand didn't win challenges but he was pretty loyal to me in the game so I can't decide.
So my question is Hannah at which point did you decide to vote me out, was it from the start that you were lying or later?
Danny was the losing challenges a strategy or just couldn't do it? And at any point were you planning on taking me to finals?
3768 days 10 hours ago
Hannah_McKay
Red, the point i decided to vote you out was at final 7. That round was when i realized that if i played it right i could spin the game so that the former Papagaio members wouldn't be able to reunite and take out the former Formiga members. I felt like you and Marty were a duo that i wasn't going to be able to split up and if i went too deep in the game with you two i wouldn't make it to the end. I felt that i had a better chance with Nora and Brian, who at this point i still trusted to have my back. I felt like going forward i had a strong relationship with Nora and Danny, and felt that i had more options to make F2 going that route.
3768 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
@Nora

I believe that I played specifically like Dumbo the elephant. I had big ears and listened to what everyone had to say. I was super nice and not really perceived as a threat but more as innocent. Dumbo had a momma who protected him, which was Hannah for me. She per say didn't protect me, but she was a biggest great than I so I knew that as long as she was around, I wouldn't be going anywhere, which is why I allied with her. Also like elephants I reeled I played wisely. I knew who to stick with and was never on a sinking ship, I chose the right allies and managed to be on everyone's good side even after I voted them out.

Danny-You kinda floated through this game and can be seen as a flip flop, was there anyone you were truly loyal to since the beginning?  If so, how?

I was loyal to Hannah the whole game, I never crossed her. Come merge I reached out to her, and since then we were together ever since, keeping our alliance low key. I also was loyal to JT and Zach, but unfortunately JT got voted out early and Zach didn't want to play.
3768 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
From Marty:
Danny - idk your strategy so my question is what was your strategy ( move by move) after the merge. Thanks

So my strategy was to get close with the former Formiga tribe mates. That seemed to work with them all seeming how I didn't get any votes at final 4 tribal. I was able to get them to turn on each other towards the end. When the merge came you approached me with an alliance with red which I was so down for. But that happened after JT approached for an alliance of him and Zach. I was obviously in a good position for the next tribal. Ultimately Lisa won immunity and I sided with Zach and JT voting out Nora, knowing that you wouldn't have figured out that I didn't vote JT. Then I knew that alliance was dead so I moved in closer with Hannah and we decided you were a challenge threat that needed to go, so you did. Doing that left Zach, red and Lisa on their own, and myself with the former formigas. Therefore those were the three to walk out of tribal councils. At final four Nora and Brian wanted Hannah out, so I went along with them, just playing along. I had them both agreed to take out the other if Hannah won immunity which happened, and therefore I got to either seal Brian's fate or have them compete in a challenge. So I ensured Brian's elimination bringing us to the f3. Nora still believed I would take her to the end over Hannah which was great so that if she won the final challenge I still would be here. However Hannah won and she brought me because of our tight bond and loyalty towards each other, which I appreciate dearly.
3768 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
@Nora
In sum I was loyal to EVERYONE until they had to be voted out
3768 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
@Redwing
I was planning on bringing you to finals until I realized Hannah didn't want to flip on her original tribe. Unfortunately at the time I wanted Brian or Nora gone,  we were at final 6 and I really didn't want to draw rocks. I'm sorry my friend, but I had to put my game ahead of yours. Also losing challenges was totally part of my plan, omitting the last two :P. I wanted Hannah to be perceived as the physical threat, not myself.
3768 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Thank You for your answers I will pick who I think deserves it more and may the best player win. No hard feelings because I might have lost but I got the marker so I am Still RED!
3768 days 6 hours ago
massgustavo95
Got 2/7 Votes

open group

MassGustavo's Survivor: Masai Mara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!