This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/Gameplay

Topic » Rules/Gameplay

3802 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
R&S's Survivor is a group game series based on the TV Show "Survivor". The rules are all very similar but depending on what twists are involved may change slightly. I will not explain the twist or twists in here. That will be left as a surprise. The game will work on a classic 2 Day Cycle.

Day 1 - Immunity Challenge
Day 2 - Tribal Council

This means you will have 24 hours to vote and complete the Immunity Challenge. All challenges are Non-Live which means your timezone does not matter! If chosen for the cast you are required to attempt every challenge (unless otherwise) and vote at every Tribal Council you attend. Failure to vote or participate in a challenge will result in you receiving an Inactive Strike - 3 Strikes and you are out! Also note that if you receive at least 1 Inactive Strike you will LOSE the right to receive the Gift Prize at the end of the season if you somehow win - unless you prove otherwise.

As always you are required to vote at Tribal Council. To vote simply mail Samhuss and Ryan_Jambe. Please ensure SAMHUSS defiantly gets your vote at least! You are allowed to change your vote but if you constantly change it and there is a mix up our end then that's not our problem - it is yours for the confusion you created. Not voting at Tribal Council gets you an Inactive Strike as well as a wonderful little S-V which means Self Vote. Obviously voting for yourself is not good since that's 1 extra vote towards your elimination!

Hidden Immunity Idols may or may not been in play. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it at a Tribal Council you MUST mail us BEFORE the vote happens to play it. Once the votes are read you cannot play the idol. Furthermore, if you wish to give your Immunity Necklace to anyone else you are permitted to do so - but I doubt this will happen. If it does occur, either an extra 24 hours will be added or if there is enough time left on the current Tribal Council day then we will just continue with the same 24 hours.

As I said earlier any twists will remain a secret until the season begins. Please note that the twists are all decided pre-game so if they massively affect your game do not get mad. Ryan_Jambe and Samhuss are the hosts so what we say is final.

One final little thing I need you to do is post the following statement after reading this

"I have read the rules/gameplay and I (*INSERT NAME*) agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3802 days 22 hours ago
EddieDee
I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Eddie, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize.
3802 days 22 hours ago
J0K3R
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I Ty (J0K3R) agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3802 days 22 hours ago
J0K3R
Oh question if we have a valid excuse to bring inactive then do we still get a strike?
3802 days 20 hours ago
texty
I have read the rules/gameplay and I texty agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize.
3802 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
@J0K3R

If it's a valid reason then Samhuss and I will discuss not giving an inactive strike. There are reasons (which I won't say) that are not valid and will still get an Inactive Stike. So it depends on what the reason is
3802 days 18 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I have read the rules/gameplay and I Brady agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be a active and not be a boring inactive so I don't lose my gift prize
3802 days 17 hours ago
Solinne64
I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Solinne, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize.
3802 days 17 hours ago
Jeremybb
I have read the rules/gameplay and I, JJ, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize
3802 days 16 hours ago
naruto213
I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Naruto, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize
3802 days 15 hours ago
munkeyboy18
I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Michael agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my gift prize
3802 days 15 hours ago
Argai
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Argai, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3802 days 15 hours ago
L310C34
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Collins agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3802 days 12 hours ago
Joshua17
I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Joshua, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my gift prize.
3802 days 12 hours ago
Joshua17
Will you mail us reminding us of challenges/tribal?
3802 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Ethan, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!