This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3794 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome guys to your 3rd Immunity Challenge. All tribes getting their first look at the new Inconnu...Eddie voted out at the last Tribal Council.

For today's Immunity Challenge you will have to seriously work as a team. This challenge is something I like to call "Can You Build It?". In this challenge you will have to work as a team to build the highest tower possible. Here are the rules...

1) Each tribe is only allowed to have 1 member of their tribe to place a block every hour!

2) No one from your tribe can place their next piece unless the previous post by someone on your tribe has reached 1 hour!

3) To place a block post the following *Places Block (INSERT NUMBER) For (INSERT TRIBE NAME)*

4) Now...you might be wondering where is the team element...let me tell you. Your tower will only count if every single member of your tribe place at least 2 pieces!

5) You are allowed to post 2 pieces or more in a row but remember each tribe member needs to place at least 2 pieces and you need to leave 1 hour gap! If tribes fail to get every member to place 2 pieces it will be based on high your tower is.

6) The 3 tribes with the highest towers will win Immunity remembering each tribe member must place at least 2 pieces each!

Survivors Ready?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go!
3794 days 9 hours ago
galore
*Places Block 1 For Tresor*
3794 days 8 hours ago
m7md26
Places Block 1 for Deco
3794 days 8 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Places block 1 for Iconnu
3794 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Please note when I say everyone on the tribe I mean at least 5 members of your tribe must place at least 2 pieces! :)
3794 days 8 hours ago
Solinne64
*Places Block 2 For Tresor*
3794 days 8 hours ago
J0K3R
*Places Block 1 For Inattendu*
3794 days 7 hours ago
acyuta
*Places Block 2 For Deco*
3794 days 7 hours ago
winner132
Places Block 2 For Inconnu
3794 days 6 hours ago
Edu84
Places Block 3 for Inconnu
3794 days 6 hours ago
munkeyboy18
*Places Block 2 for inattendu*
3794 days 6 hours ago
Billybo10000
*Places Block 3 for Deco*
3794 days 5 hours ago
Edu84
Places Block 4 for Inconnu
3794 days 5 hours ago
naruto213
places block 3 for Tresor
3794 days 5 hours ago
J0K3R
*Places Block 3 For Inattendu*
3794 days 5 hours ago
Joshua17
Places block 4 for deco

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!