This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applicant Agreement [Tocantins]

Topic » Applicant Agreement..

3786 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
Congratulations on being selected as one of the 16 people competing on Survivor Tocantins for a gift!

Before we start on January 7, 2014, I want to let you know some of my expectations for the group and some things you need to know.

The Season will take place from January 7, 2014 to January 31, 2014. It will take 25 Days.
Everything will be 6pm EST/5pm CST. Challenges and Tribal Council Vote Results. There will be a chance to check in for Challenges 10 minutes before it begins.

I have my own way of doing things, and I am ALWAYS fair. I do not “rig” my games in any way, shape, or form. If I make a mistake, kindly point it out to me, yelling at me will not solve anything.

Activity means a lot to me. I love having a good active cast that shows up to challenges. It makes the game a whole lot more fun for you guys, and a lot more fun to host tbh. No one likes having an inactive cast.

I have pre-planned every Challenge. Some of them I created myself.

The Hidden Immunity Idol spots have been chosen on December 30, 2013.

Directly after a challenge has ended, I will post the Tribal Council. There will be questions so try to answer at least one of the questions. You have nearly a full day to strategize and vote, so I expect no one to miss a vote. If you do not vote, a vote will directly be cast against as a “self-vote”. If a re-vote occurs, then you will have until 5:30pm EST/4:30pm CST to cast your vote again. If you do not re-vote, your vote WILL remain the same if it is for one of the people in the tiebreaker.

After the Tribal Council ends, I will post the Challenge for the next day. Again, you have nearly a full day to tell me whether or not you can make the challenge and ask questions about the challenge etc.

Confessionals are important! As the host, I need to know what’s going on in every perspective to  get a full understanding. I have hosted a Survivor where I got barely any confessionals and literally had no idea what was going on.

I hope you all enjoy playing in Survivor Tocantins. Good Luck!

(OH, and please post your name below as a sign that you have read the Applicant Agreement)
3786 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i Courtney have read and understand
3786 days 12 hours ago
bklimas
I Bobby have read and understood the rules
3786 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
ok
3786 days 12 hours ago
aidanmac22
I aidan agrees to the rules and I have read
3786 days 12 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I, Daniel, have read and understand the applicant agreement.
3786 days 12 hours ago
levonini
i andrew read and understamd
3786 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
I alex have read and understand the agreement
3786 days 11 hours ago
dinosaurdan
I, Danny, have read and understood the agreement.
3786 days 11 hours ago
bwburke94
I, Brendan, have read and understood the agreement.
3786 days 10 hours ago
JETTEJ
I, Jack/Jette, have read the rules and understand the agreement
3786 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I Bradyspaulding16 have read the rules and understand the agreement
3786 days 9 hours ago
mradamman12
i, adam, have read the rules and understand the agreement

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!