This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3792 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

Jalapao, get your first look at the new Timbira tribe. texty voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first, Jalapao I'll take back the Idol. Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is called "Those Damn Hurdles" (credit to SuitMan13)

I will ask a question on CBS Survivor seasons. First to answer correctly gets a point for their tribe.

HOWEVER three hurdles are in your way of winning. In order to win the point you must say in three DIFFERENT posts *jumps over hurdles*, then say *hits buzzer*, and then answer the question correctly first to score.

You DO NOT have to wait for me to say you can answer after you hit the buzzer, you just have to say it.

The first tribe to 5 points WINS immunity and a GUESS to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Losing tribe goes to Tribal Council and votes out another member.

The Challenge will begin at 6pm EST/5pm CST on January 9, 2014. Please try to make it, I understand if you might be a little late, but if you cannot make it please mail me or post in the comments below.

Also, send me a confessional about what has happened FOR YOU in the game so far.
3792 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
January 9th??
3792 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
dontvotemeplease

whoops that's an error it's tomorrow on the 12th
3792 days 18 hours ago
bklimas
I can't make it due to church and a meeting.
3792 days 1 hour ago
NovaScotiaChic
In confusedbis it today the 12th or tomorrow
3792 days ago
dragotistic
Check In Starts Now!
3792 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
here
3792 days ago
dragotistic
Jalapao:
NovaScotiaChic
3791 days 23 hours ago
Absol
hi
3791 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Jalapao:
NovaScotiaChic
Absol
3791 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
If no one from Timbira shows up by 6:05 pm EST/5:05pm CST, Jalapao will win by default
3791 days 23 hours ago
Absol
shade
3791 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Here
3791 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Jalapao:
NovaScotiaChic
Absol
bradyspaulding16
3791 days 23 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow i like to win
3791 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
We won 3 challenges in a row and maybe a fourth

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!