This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 [Fiam]

Topic » Tribal Council #15 [Fiam]

3606 days 20 hours ago
subfriend
15 min agoGaiaphage
Azri will beat anybody in finals.

ill take that as a compliment after all of you think that im the weakest game player.

but i dont think so after i voted Jeremy & Cole out to save my own butt
3606 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I made a pact with Cole/Fowler and JB that if any of us voted against each other at the merge that they would never get each others votes. And then guess what I did eh? ;D

Honestly, ask yourselves, would you vote for me in the finals? Considering I've been almost unanimously voted for twice and if i hadn't have been CRAZY lucky with the idols (and even crazier lucky still may I add) I would have been well gone by now.

I wouldnt vote for me and I encourage everyone in the game right now not to xD I'm not even here tomorrow evening to compete in immunity, I'm at my girlfriends opera *shoots self in head*
3606 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Cory thats such a crazy hypothesis. You honestly think they'd be SO furiously mad with me and yet even more crazy furious at you for letting me reach the final 3? They'll be mad at Drago for shoving shiny super idols down my throat.
3606 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Being honest, Cory has my vote wrapped up for the finals, and I'm pretty sure I'd throw a vote at Azri too if I could.
3606 days 20 hours ago
Lifer107
I know Cole, and I know he'll have control over the others's votes.
Once he sees you there, he'll be like "This kid proved me wrong. I thought he would have no chance after screwing us, but he got here. You have my vote."
3606 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Actually I blocked him on Skype after receiving too much hate mail
3606 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Rhys can you answer my 2 questions
3606 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
47 min agoDelete ReplyGaiaphage
And why is Cory the only person I cant beat/would lose to and why is Will automatically fucked against us?
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to do so, tonight is the last night you can do so...
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
*Stoner stands*

I'm playing this on Cory.

*Drago takes the idol from Cory*

All votes cast for Cory will not count.
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
1st Vote...
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Cory [Self-Vote]

Does not count.
3606 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
2nd Vote...

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!