This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [Aparri]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [Aparri]

3384 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

Questions!

Kyler, elaborate a bit on last night's Tribal? Was it a blindside? Do you think this tribe is better off without someone like Tocan?

Jera, is it disappointing to lose two challenges in a row? Why? Would you rather play the game or just be safe?

Nick, you expressed some distaste at the challenge with Luzon's luck streak. Was that just frustration at losing the challenge? Are you nervous tonight?

Dylan, how do you think you're being perceived? Positively or negatively? Why?

Jacob, who's in trouble tonight? Will this tribe vote based off of activity, or who will be a threat at a possible merge? When do you think the merge will be?

Austin, is it alarming to receive two votes? Do you think that could possible be higher tonight?

All votes are due to me as soon as possible, but I'll maybe read them around 6:30pm EST/5:30pm CST tomorrow.

Send in confessionals and please include me in all strategy talks and skype chats (Skype is: Drago.Survivor00)

Good luck!
3384 days 23 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob, who's in trouble tonight? Will this tribe vote based off of activity, or who will be a threat at a possible merge? When do you think the merge will be?

I think I am in trouble tonight, I won't hide the fact that I was very shocked by last tribal.

I think the tribe proved that they are not voting off of activity last tribal, Tocan was a very strong competitor who would've helped out in challenges, but I think we're more thinking about a possible merge.

Also, since you asked about a merge, and everyone seems to be wondering about it, I would guess that the merge is after this tribal ^.^.
3384 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan, how do you think you're being perceived? Positively or negatively? Why?

Probably more positive, I haven't really gotten into any fights and I didn't receive any real votes yet (since it was a random vote the first time)
3384 days 23 hours ago
Esquiff
I was very disappointed in their luck streak and losing the challenge sucks too.
I am always nervous at Tribal Council.
3384 days 23 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Jera, is it disappointing to lose two challenges in a row? Why? Would you rather play the game or just be safe?

It is disappointing, but we need to adapt to new challenges. The reason being it gives Luzon a slight edge over us, in terms of numbers, in the case we do merge after this. Who wouldn't want to play Survivor safe? Not me. Haha. Tribal is scary, there are a lot of factors that go into it. Alliances, friendships, competition ability, future threats, and most importantly idols. Its scary, knowing we haven't gotten anymore clues, or anything of the sort. It just strengthens my fears of someone potentially having it.
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes...
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
First vote...
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Nick

1-Nick
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Second vote...
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Jacob

1-Nick
1-Jacob
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Third vote...
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Nick

2-Nick
1-Jacob
3384 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Fourth vote...

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!