This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Solarrion]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Solarrion]

3392 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

We now bring in the members of our Jury. Noah, and Jera, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions!

Please answer each one.

Was Jera Public Enemy No.1? Is that why she was voted out? Who's the new target?
In your own definition, what is a threat?
Is this game about an eye-for-an-eye, like "you voted my ally out, now I'll vote you out", or is it more of a "As long as it ain't me" sort of thing?
Is it alright to regret things in this game? If so, what do you regret so far?
Does today's challenge bring about new perspective on how people perceive you? What bothered you most if you were an answer for a question?

Josh has individual immunity. You cannot vote for Josh. Everyone else is fair game.

All votes are due to me as soon as possible, but I'll maybe read them around 6:30pm EST/5:30pm CST tomorrow.

Send in confessionals and please include me in all strategy talks and skype chats (Skype is: Drago.Survivor00)

Good luck!
3392 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Was Jera Public Enemy No.1? Is that why she was voted out? Who's the new target? Not really, but she did burn some bridges. The new target could be anyone

In your own definition, what is a threat? Someone who can beat me. That's everyone's definition so everyone has a different definition since everyone has a different angle on the game

Is this game about an eye-for-an-eye, like "you voted my ally out, now I'll vote you out", or is it more of a "As long as it ain't me" sort of thing? Depends on your position. Right now I'm feeling a little bit of both

Is it alright to regret things in this game? If so, what do you regret so far? I regret nothing
but if I regretted something it would be ok.

Does today's challenge bring about new perspective on how people perceive you? What bothered you most if you were an answer for a question? It bothered me that I was NOT an answer to question ;c
3392 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
Was Jera Public Enemy No.1? Is that why she was voted out? Who's the new target?
Probably, she came in wanting to make a big move, and was in the minority alliance which is why she was next. I'm probably the new target because I was in the minority.

Someone who is either socially, strategically, or physically better than everyone else and has a darn good shot at winning it

Is this game about an eye-for-an-eye, like "you voted my ally out, now I'll vote you out", or is it more of a "As long as it ain't me" sort of thing?
This game is more about making the moves that put you in the best position, not necessarily as long as it isn't you, but closer to that mindset than keeping a grudge.

Yeah it is fine, I don't regret anything because I haven't had any control to do anything yet in this game

Does today's challenge bring about new perspective on how people perceive you? What bothered you most if you were an answer for a question?
I was obviously bothered about being voted out next, but I knew I would be the answer. And I think it can show new sides of people, because the answers are people's honest opinions which is one of the few things we know are true in this game.
3392 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jera was definitely "Public Enemy No. 1", people were thinking that she was shady and untrustworthy, etc. There is really no clear new target, I've heard plenty of names going around.

A threat in my opinion is someone who can make a run to the end easily and dominate in a jury vote.

I think the game has more of a Sandra mentality overall, but in the end, it's neither one of those things. This game isn't about "you voted my ally out now I'll vote you out" nor is it "as long as it ain't me". This game is pretty much just people playing the game, and playing it hard, and they'll really work with anyone to win the game.

I honestly don't regret much, but I do think it's "alright" to regret things.

Hang on, I have to go read the challenge XD.
3392 days 20 hours ago
mman23
She was definitely my Enemy No. 1. As many people said before, she was very devilish and was willing to say/do anything to get a step ahead. That isn't somebody I want around.

Let me consult my good friend Webster: "a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger"

Well none of my allies have been voted out, so maybe the karma will be coming back against me soon. Thanks to this necklace, it definitely won't be this round :)

It;s fine to regret them, but you definitely shouldn't have many, if any. I regret nothing so far.

Not at all. Am I the biggest liar or villain in the game? Maybe. That's about perspective. Maybe I was just a popular perspective on that topic, but in reality, I'm a sweet guy :*)
3392 days 19 hours ago
SouthernSong

I don't think so. It became apparent she wasn't being entirely honest and she was a player willing to make big moves and was smart, so people just all kind of wanted her out.

Someone who can get me out or won't be loyal to me.

Definitely maybe a long as it ain't me sort of thing, but loyalness to allies is also incredibly important too so you can't discredit that either.

Nothing as of yet honestly, I am playing the way I wanted to.

That I'm incredibly forgettable?? Like no one even wrote me down for anything!
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes...
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
First vote...
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Jimbo

1-Jimbo
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Second vote...
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Jimbo

2-Jimbo
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Third vote...
3392 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Jimbo

3-Jimbo

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!