This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 [Solarrion]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 [Solarrion]

3381 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

We now bring in the members of our Jury. Noah, Jera, and Kyler, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions!

Please answer each one.

Elaborate your view on the last Tribal Council.
Does there come a point in the game where your allies become too big of a threat to work with?
Have you been honest in this game? Have you been deceitful? Which will get you to the end?
Are you nervous tonight? Why?
Is this a game full of free agents or is this a game full of loyal players? How so?

Andy has individual immunity. You cannot vote for Andy. Everyone else is fair game.

All votes are due to me as soon as possible, but I'll maybe read them around 6:30pm EST/5:30pm CST tomorrow.

Send in confessionals and please include me in all strategy talks and skype chats (Skype is: Drago.Survivor00)

Good luck!
3381 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Elaborate your view on the last Tribal Council. I stayed and kyler left. WIN WIN

Does there come a point in the game where your allies become too big of a threat to work with? I feel like an element of the game is always going to be avoiding this because I hate backstabbing

Have you been honest in this game? Have you been deceitful? Which will get you to the end? I've been honest, and as we saw in the last 2 tribals, it's outperformed deceit.

Are you nervous tonight? Why? I've been a target 2 tribals in a row. Yes I'm worried

Is this a game full of free agents or is this a game full of loyal players? How so? I think people are loyal but they can still go a number of different ways every day
3381 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
I was able to survive, and it really shifted the game with a lot of the people on the bottom rising up, which of course I am for since I was on the bottom for a while

Does there come a point in the game where your allies become too big of a threat to work with?
I guess, but throughout this game I've been more trying to just get further that I can't rule out working with anyone

Have you been honest in this game? Have you been deceitful? Which will get you to the end?
I have been a mix, in the merge I was as honest as I could be the first 2 votes, and last vote I did have to lie to 1 side. Deceit gets you to the end more often, but honesty gets you more votes in the end typically, so it is about balancing who to lie to and who you are honest with

Is this a game full of free agents or is this a game full of loyal players? How so?
I think free agents, if you look at the last 3 votes, 2 from original Luzon, 1 from Solana, 2 from post swap Aparri, 1 from post swap Luzon. It hasn't been a pagonging, and there have been a few shockers so I think it is more people going with whatever it takes to get themselves to the top, and less just sitting back and watching the game.
3381 days 3 hours ago
mman23
Well unfortunately it was Kyler's time to go as I truly felt he was the biggest threat in the game to win- I said so in my challenge submission! :P

If you make the same moves as your allies, then they really don't have much of a leg up on you, so I would say no.

I've been pretty deceitful this game. I guess it comes with the territory. Maybe I'm making myself into a jury goat cus I burn bridges. Only time will tell.

Anytime you don't have the necklace it's tough to be confident. I just hope the person I vote for leaves and not me!

I wouldn't say anyone is a free agent in the sense that there is an individual playing who has zero ties with any other player. However, I don't think there are deadlocked sides, and alliances are very free-flowing.
3381 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan

There was a lot of paranoia, and a huge blindside.

Yes, but I have trust in my allies and I have hope that they trust me. At this point it's probably about taking out threats outside the alliance.

I've been deceitful overall, but I'm honest to my close allies :). I feel like both being honest and deceitful at certain points gets you to the end. And yes, I do feel very nervous, cause I've heard my name come up :/.

The game seems to be filled with loyal allies and free agents; lots of people will flip and flop and others are overall loyal. It's a very dangerous game to play because all these players mix and it just creates chaos :P.
3380 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
Elaborate your view on the last Tribal Council. A blindside happen, and voted with the minority LOSE LOSE
Does there come a point in the game where your allies become too big of a threat to work with? Yes, but right now I need them to get rid of the other side
Are you nervous tonight? Why? No, Yes, I don't know, And hell ya
Is this a game full of free agents or is this a game full of loyal players? How so? Free agents
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes...
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
First vote...
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Jimbo

1-Jimbo
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
Second vote...
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Cole

1-Jimbo
1-Cole
3380 days 10 hours ago
amf7410
Me expecting the votes to have been read in like 3 hours
3380 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
Third vote...

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!